Thread: Best top 10 tips while using Nokia x7

Best top 10 tips while using Nokia x7

Hi, I have buy a new mobile phone called Nokia X7 yesterday only, thus no need to say I don’t know about the features and the functionalities, as It seems I am newbie, thus I would like if someone suggest me some good tips for using the Nokia X7, I mean to say some dos and don’ts for using this mobile more comprehensively. Any suggestion would be surely appreciated.

Re: Best top 10 tips while using Nokia x7

First of all I would like to tell you that the mobile phone that you’re using is one of the best from the Nokia, and I am also planning to have the same. I would like to suggest you some of the features of that first of all you can see your all work on the Big screen, as there is no need to say as te mobile already has the big screen, but here the I am not saying about the mobile screen, you can connect your mobile to any HDTV and have the full view. You’ll find the HDMI socket at the top of the Nokia X7, use the adapter to tie the Nokia X7 to a large screen.

Hey I like to always record something on mu smartphone, and because of that I always record something new to add into my library. Thus I would say you can revise your own sounds also in the phone, The Nokia X7 video editor doesn’t merely chop up moving images, it is in additionally able to edit the sound. Hit the cut icon after selecting the music files. This is really very good exciting feature that I can say, and for more for feature you can visit the Nokias official website, and browse your phone for the same.

There are number of features provided in the phone itself, like I would just suggest you some of the names, that includes you can edit your pictures and the videos, edit your own sound, easily search the music, and many more. I would say if you concern about all its features you can have tweaks on each of them, but I would suggest you some of them such as you can Add the majorly used applications and contacts to the home screen, you can remove unwanted shortcuts icons from the home screen. Assign a Local personal picture to all the contacts along with their facebook and twitter picture. Download almost all the widgets from the provided OVI store.

I would say that the phone is meant for playing the games on it, because of its good quality resolution and the enough screen, I also have the same mobile phone, I use it for that only, you can download the games and the applications and the software’s for your mobile from the OVI store, there you’ll get some of the application for free, and for some you have to pay some amount, according to the application. Use the HDMI socket for connecting it to any high definition media, for getting the larger screen.