Thread: How to download Angry Birds for nokia x7 ?

How to download Angry Birds for nokia x7 ?

Hi, I have a Nokia x7 and it has too many good features, I like the phone very much, and I have some doubt on that, I have heard about the game called angry bird and, and I daily played on my computer, but I want to download the same for my mobile also, but I am not aware from where do I get this application, shall I download it from the OVI? Give suggestion, any would be appreciated.

Re: How to download Angry Birds for nokia x7 ?

Yeah, you can download it from the OVI store also, I also searched once, and got the application thus I would recommend you the same, you should download the application from there only, otherwise you may not get the full version, or proper versions game or may be the trial version game, but if you download it from the OVI you'll not face any such problem after downloading, thus OVI would be the best option.

I have the same mobile and it works perfectly on it, just you need to download it from the OVI store, or you may not get the superior application, as I am agree with the above user, you should download it from OVI only. And additionally there you’ll get so many other application regarding these, as this game also has too many versions, thus all are available in there. And as you are already aware about the game, I hope no need to give more explanation.

Hey thanks for the prompt replies guys, I have downloaded that, but it won’t work, don’t know what happened to it. Whenever I start it, the first screen loads and after that it won’t start, is this the compatibility issue or like that? Because as far as I know the mobile is good as would support almost all the latest application then what would be the problem with this application, other applications works perfectly. Now what shall I do next?

See, you might have done something wrong with it, as you didn’t download it perfectly or might be you got some corrupted file, thus I would recommend you that you should try to download another file and if this doesn’t work, you can simply reinstall that file. Otherwise I would recommend you that you should download it from the official website.