Thread: Streaming ESPN videos on PS3

Streaming ESPN videos on PS3

I have bought a new ps3 set up and connected to the internet via cable (cat5 otherwise Ethernet, whatever it is) and attempted to watch a university basketball game on top of espn3 through streaming on ps3. The region where the video must have been was simply empty blackness. I am capable to watch on my PC just very well. Furthermore, netflix streaming has functioned very well on the ps3. Do I have to download somewhat to the ps3 with the intention of stream from ESPN?

Re: Streaming ESPN videos on PS3

The aim is thus to access the PS3 from the playlist on the PC. Needed for a PS3 and a PC or notebook. On the PC the Windows Media Player 11 installed, and the PS3 have wireless or LAN cable to be connected with computer. Before it gets going, must necessarily following management services are enabled:
    • HTTP SSL
    • SSDP Discovery Service
    • Universal Plug and Play Device Host
    • Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service

In the network settings of the PS3 itself refers to the UPnP firewall ... ie, it states that the PS3 via UPnP to open ports on the firewall cannot. This has to do with the Media Server UPnP function only times nothing, so you can ignore, since it only deals with access to the Internet via the firewall gateway. That is indeed quite possible that the PS3 recognizes the media server, otherwise they would not be the list and you could not choose. A network problem you have not ever thus, the router as a source of error you can almost exclude.

The next-gen consoles Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 to darn much: Games with dream graphic, multiplayer over the Internet, play high-definition movies and much more. But with the playing of video clips, there are always problems - many video formats are not recognized, the panel denied the service. However, to access all media files, there is the media server and a standard connection that supports the PS3 since the firmware update 1.8.

I must also say that the Internet and PS3 a pretty poor substitute for the Internet and PC. Although one can view images and read reports, but always missing or important things that are on the PC no problem. Studivz missing on the "Sent and Received Messages" on the side of my football team I cannot look at the squad, because the button is missing. On Saturn.at is no button "All products", etc. Netbanking is not right that bothers me the most. At least I would like to query the account balance, if any work already transfers.

The European division of Sony announced that it has signed an agreement with the video MUBI, which will be available to users of PS3. In MUBI you will find a different, independent, art-house and other non-format film, created in various regions of the world at different times. In nekotorotom sense motto MUBI "is not the quantity but the quality of the films, so here you will not find Hollywood's latest innovations. Will there be a service to be popular, we soon find out.

If you believe a recent article in the serious New York Times, Microsoft would be advanced into contact with Disney to broadcast the programs of the American channel ESPN on Xbox Live. The Xbox 360 owners who are not connected to cable could thus have access to the various sports programs in streaming, as is the case also with the service ESPN 360. Although Microsoft said it was only a "rumor", both parties would consider a subscription system.