Thread: How do i hide photos and videos in Nokia X7 ?

How do i hide photos and videos in Nokia X7 ?

Hi, I have the Nokia X7, and in that I use to store some important rather I would say some personal pictures and the videos of mine, but in that anyone can see those pictures and all the things present in the mobile phone, thus because of that I am afraid of saving that media files with the another pictures, thus I want to know is there any way through which we can hide those pictures? Or we have to use some third party software for doing that?

Re: How do i hide photos and videos in Nokia X7 ?

Yeah this is the basic problem regarding all the phones, and as far as I know, no phone has given such a built in facility in the mobile to hide those media files, but off course we can have to so many other software that provides the same functionality in order to hide those data. So I would suggest you that you should download that and then keep your files separate from the other files.

If you search it on the internet, you can find lots of application for your mobile in order to do the same operation, thus I would suggest you the same, you should download that only, and I would suggest you that if possible download it from the legitimate website, because some other website also does the same, but we cannot perform the operation very well, thus search it from the official websites.

Hey see I have some tweaks regarding these, I am not sure that it would work perfectly or not because I haven’t tried it yet, but you can do this, see first of all make a folder in your SD card where you want to store all that files, and the then name it as a PAlbTN, after creating this folder you no one can see the files and folder which is kept inside this folder, and you also suppose to open this though the mass storage mode only.

There are some software called folder lock and hide folder and many more if you search it on the internet, thus this software can help you sort your problem, I am not sure but I hope this would work, and you can also try to find such a software in the OVI also, they also might have some this kind of hiding applications, so that would well rather than such a external one, because first of all you’ll not get some installing issue, as this especially made for Nokia only, and will work better for your mobile.

My recommendation is little bit different as I will suggest you that why you are bothering about hiding the files and folders, whereas you can simply lock the whole mobile, after that no one will be able to use the phone if they don’t know the actual password, you can simply put the password for the phone, through which you can unlock the phone, and the best part is like you won’t have to download any such extra third party application , rather this is the facility provided by the phone itself.