Thread: How to unlock a download that is refusing to startup in iPad

How to unlock a download that is refusing to startup in iPad

Hello everyone I was just downloading a application in my iPad and the downloading process just freezed up so I want to continue with the downloading process but the process is not getting started up and hence I wanted to know on how to continue with the downloading process because when I started with the downloading process it just refused to get started can you all please tell me how to continue with the process of downloading please do throw some light on this topic I need some help so please do help me out.

Re: How to unlock a download that is refusing to startup in iPad

Ok there is a simple solution for you and what you have to do is a simple restart of the tablet so as of now what I am saying is that with the simple restart your tablet will get started and then continue with the downloading process that will be of immense help for you so better look out for that I think that will be a perfect suggestion for you at this point of time so do watch it out and get back to me with what was the outcome so go ahead and try out the process.

Yes I have tried that as well but sadly of no sue for me so suggest something else for me which I can give it a try here so that’s what I am saying here yes I did the restart of the tablet by holding a simple power button it restarted but still when I pressed the play button for downloading it again stopped it all happened after the iOS 4.3.3 update and only after that I am getting to see such kind of problems this problem was never to be seen before so what do you all guys have to say on this topic please suggest something else for me I am waiting for your answers.

Ok if that is the case then sync your iPad with the iTunes now download the application from the internet to your system and then transfer it to the system so that’s what I am saying here it is better to have a look at this suggestion as well that is a much better option if you are not getting continued with the downloading process in your tablet so better to download it from the system only, so I hope you have got the necessary information on the topic that I have given here do try working on it and let me know if it was useful for you.

See if you are thinking that this is the problem because of the iOS update then you better clear it out with the apple people only what kind of problem is this, do call up the customer support staff of the apple and then report the problem to them and most probably they will be having an answer to the question of yours so better watch it from there only, so I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here also they must be well versed with the problem so they will know the answers for this kind of questions.

Ok yes I will surely look out and try with the 3rd solution that you have given here so appreciate your efforts for the same here and also one more thing that I would like to say here is that with the current update it has started so what that means is that I should have a talk with the apple people about the matter like these so if it is that so I will better look at that only anyways thanks for reminding about that i will surely make a point that and thanks for the suggestions that you have given.