Thread: How to deactivate PS3 from the user account?

How to deactivate PS3 from the user account?

Well i have used PS3 of mine from past one year. Now PS3 of mine is completely dead. Well i am looking to deactivate the user on the PS3 of mine. I am totally clueless how to get the requirement of mine. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to deactivate PS3 from the user account?

Well looking at the requirement of yours i am suggesting following thing which would be useful to you. You need to go for the Account Management form the XBM screen. In this particular menu you have to search for the option which is called as System Activation. In that particular option you have to look for the option Deactivate. You should use the same to get the requirement off yours. if you are looking to have further assistance feel free to ask the same.

I let you know that you should not deactivate the user instead you are deactivating the account. Well you need to go for the PS3 which you have previously created. Now you have to logon to the User profile and go for the Account Manager. Now you have to look for the Activate and simply select the game or video and deactivate the same on the PS3 of yours. So try the same and let me know whether it was helpful to you.

I want to share you something which would be useful to improve the knowledge on this particular matter. Well you will be able to allow to have 5 systems activated on the account of yours. in case you are unable to deactivate the same then it would be limited to the 4 systems. Until and unless you have deactivated the account by calling the Sony customer support team and then reactivate the same on the system of yours.

Well the account can be activated upto number of 5 PS3 for the video game content. So you have to see that the PS3 account should be activated under the video game content on the PS3 from the account management. For further reference i let you know that account can be activated only on the PS3 for the Video Download Service. I am hoping that the information which i have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

According to me Sony is taking hard time regarding to deactivation. You can deactivate the system of yours by simply contacting the service center of Sony. I let you know that you will not be able to deactivate the system which is sold or traded. In case you trade your system without deactivating you will lose the activation of the system of yours. Also you will have one activation only for the PSN videos.