Thread: How to tilt the screen of my iPhone 4 again?

How to tilt the screen of my iPhone 4 again?

I just need to know how can I make my screen of the iPhone 4 tilt again? Can you all please tell me how can I do that? I need your quick solutions on the problem so please do reply as soon as possible on the problem because I am not able to tilt the screen back again so please do sort out the issue for me I am waiting for the solutions from your side so better give a suggestion or just comment something over here we will have a good debate on this topic so do reply fast ok I am waiting for the suggestions from you all, so reply quickly.

Re: How to tilt the screen of my iPhone 4 again?

The problem is quite strange for me well the screen must tilt when you are changing the screen dimension and viewing it in the different angels so I think it should get changed but it is not happening so what I am saying is that just keep your phone off for sometime and then again get started that will be of quite good help for you so better try the same procedure and let me know if the solution did help you or not in case if it helps then do let me know about it as soon as possible I will get to know about it ok.

Yes I think it is better to have a chat with the apple people about the issue I think they are the perfect person I nthis situations to answer out the query so better do look out for the solutions from them and hope that they give some solutions for you all so that’s what I am saying here hope this suggestion was helpful for you so that’s what I am saying do have a chat with the apple people about the issue they will solve the solution for you.

As such just check if you have kept the screen rotation off if not then better check out for it so that’s what I am saying here better check out for the same because it does happens that the screen rotation has been kept off and you are not able to rotate the screen at all so better to hve a look at the same and make necessary changes there accordingly because if you do not deactivate the screen locking it will not tilt the screen at all.

Thanks for letting me know about it I will surely look out for the solutions in the internet and I am sure that will be the solution for my problem so thanks for informing me about the solutions and helping me out here with the solutions so thanks everyone. However one thing that i meed to say here is that i have not kept any screen rotational lock ok the screen is not simply tilting so what can be the reason? however i will look at the solutions that you have given and work on it.