Thread: iPhone 4 locked after iOS 4.3 update

iPhone 4 locked after iOS 4.3 update

I have started this thread to just inform everyone that with the latest update of iOS 4.3 my phone has been locked also one more thing that I would like to say is that now I am not able to use any kind of sim cards for my phone well earlier I was able to do that and my iPhone 4 was a factory unlocked phone so now I am not able to lock it so as such I am asking for the solutions from you all how to make my phone unlocked again, and also I am warning everyone about this better be safe from this kind of update it is really very frustrating.

Re: iPhone 4 locked after iOS 4.3 update

See an officially unlocked phone should not have any kind of problem so I don’t think so there can be any issues with it also if the carrier is not adapting to the different sim cards then the best solution for you to is to have a restore option carried out that will do the trick for you so better go ahead and perform the task that will be much beneficial for you so go ahead with the suggestions that I have given here and let me know if that proved to be beneficial for you so hope it did work out for you.

I have got one more solution for you see as of now what you do is insert the original sim card as of now to activate the device now once if the device gets activated then you should ensure that you should unplug the devise and then insert the new sim card and then try connecting it with the iTunes and check out for the furthermore updates see if that procedure helps you in the long run about that lets hope that it will solve the issue, so give it a try and let me know if that helped you in solving out the issue for you.

What if I am not having the original sim card for the activation of the devices and hence what I am saying is that what should we do if we are not having the original sim cards of the phone what other method should I try like in my case I am not having it, so what other suggestion should I try can you all please tell me I am waiting for the solutions from you all so please do reply ok I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

I would like to share one of my experiences with you all see even I was having the same problem so what I did was had a chat with the apple people about the issue and what they did was they had a talk with the apple technical staff and they allowed me to unlock the phone with the iTunes update so that’s how I solved out the problem but yes one difference here is that at that time I was having the original sim card of my iPhone 4 so it helped me activate the phone at least for temporary purpose, so that’s what I am saying here but you better have a chat with the apple people for the solutions they will address you accordingly.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given here I am really amazed with the response that I have got here now even I am hoping that having a chat with the apple people about the solutions will definitely solve out the issue for me so that’s what I am saying here. Hoping for the solution to work properly i am praying that the phone gets unlocked as soon as possible for me thanks for the efforts that you have taken to solve the issue, it really helped me a lot so that's what i am saying here.