Thread: Toshiba Satellite L555-s7005 freezing up

Toshiba Satellite L555-s7005 freezing up

Currently, I work on Toshiba Satellite L555-s7005 laptop. The configuration of this laptop is 4GB DDR2 800MHz RAM, 320GB HDD, and Windows 7 Operating System. I used this laptop for internet surfing and playing game. I also use this laptop for watching videos on internet. Now there is some issue occurring in this system. When I try to do some work on my system then it will freezes. The screen of this laptop shows thin colored lines randomly. This is to happen without any specific time. I need to remove this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L555-s7005 freezing up

Hey dude, this is a most popular crisis of this Toshiba Satellite laptops. Before doing any serious major task I suggest you to check the CPU fan of this laptop. Yes, this could be possibility that the fan of this CPU is not working correctly and hence the laptop freezes up. If the problem is related to the CPU fan then I suggest you to replace that fan or solve the problem of that fan. It will solve the problem. Additionally I suggest adding extra fan onto that laptop for cooling purpose.

I have faced the same trouble in my HP laptop. This is my new laptop and within one week it will creates the problem. Then I think that the system files have to be corrupt because the internet virus has to be entered into the system memory. Then I download and install the AVG antivirus into the system. Before that I have not use any antivirus for protection purpose. Then after installing this antivirus, I run this application on the laptop and I found that there are so many viruses on the system. I remove this virus using antivirus and now the system works fine.

Hey dude, there could be possibility that the laptop battery has not been worked correctly. Hence I suggest you to first check the battery of this laptop is whether overcharged or not. If this is happen in your laptop then you need to replace that battery. I suggest you to use the laptop without battery. It will be help you to solve this problem. This is work in some rare situations. There is not possibility that this is always work but if the problem is in the laptop battery then you need to replace it.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and I try this virus scanning solution. Then I found that there is no virus will be present into the system. Next, I try to check the overheating and shutting down problem of the system, and I found the real reason for this trouble. The CPU fan of the system has not been correctly works and hence this trouble is occurred. Then I suggest you to try this solution and it will be helps you solve the trouble. Yep, this overheating will be freezes up the laptop.