Thread: How to convert hotmail to apple mail in iPhone 4

How to convert hotmail to apple mail in iPhone 4

Guys thats the question that is there in my head from quite a long time and hence I am looking out for the solutions from you all I mean how to convert the hotmail to apple mail can you all please tell me as I have personally tried many of the solutions from my side but none of them have worked for me so can you all please suggest me as if what else should I try here so that I can get all the personal mails of mine converted to apple mail I want all of them to get converted so do you have any steps or any specific software by which I would be able to do that if you have any then do let me know about it as soon as possible, please suggest me something.

Re: How to convert hotmail to apple mail in iPhone 4

Just want to know have you tried using zippymail actually even I have not used it but one of my friend has suggested me the same application which can prove helpful for converting the hotmails to apple mail so better do search out for that I am sure you will say that this was the product that you were looking for so better go ahead with the suggestion that I have given here and also one more thing that I would like to add is that better reply to me if this solution works for you it will be a signal of good work for us.

Well there is a simple step for you so what you have to do is go to the mail application in the drop down menu and go to the mail and then preference, now click on the accounts tab now what it will do is that it will display all the accounts that are related with the mail, now what you have to do is just highlight the hotmail and then click on minus that will be available below accounts tab and that’s it you are done, that’s a simple solution for you its worth giving a try for it. So let me know if that worked for you or not.

Ok thanks for the solution that you have given here before working on the solution I just want to ensure that this solution that you have given is beneficial no? I am saying this because I have never ever tried with this kind of solution so just want to ensure that this solution will not cause any kind of issues for me so that’s what I want to know will it not cause any kind of problem for me so please do brief me on this then only I will go ahead with the solutions so please do reply as soon as possible.

Yes one thing that I would want you to make sure is that you check the advanced tab under accounts just check if the mail is removing the emails from the server and also if it is doing so just check out at what point is doing so if it happens in a day or week or a month then you can safely go ahead with the deletion of mails see if you access the mail account then make sure that you have all the mails in it if it is not there then that’s the case whether the situation becomes a bit complicated. So do check out for that first and then continue with the deletion process.

Ok thanks for warning me about that I will surely take precaution on that and thanks for giving one more good solution for the problem I will make sure that I will perform it and everything will work out smoothly for me so lets hope for that. ok i will definitely have a look at the solutions that you have given and hope for the speedy solution well i just love apple mail and i don't know the reason why i switched to the hotmail for that anyways now i want to get ahead with the apple mail so lets see if i can.