Thread: Toshiba Satellite C650 laptop won't start up

Toshiba Satellite C650 laptop won't start up

I have a Toshiba Satellite C650. Today I turned it on, and it froze halfway from side to side the Starting Windows logo animation. Attempted to do a restart first using Ctrl+Alt+Delete, except that didn't work, therefore I held the button to turn the laptop off. While I booted it over again, it showed up a Windows Error Recovery screen that allow me decide to moreover to open Startup Repair otherwise Start Windows usually. When I choose Startup Repair, it goes toward a Microsoft loading bar, afterward to a black screen and after nothing. When I choose Start Windows normally, it shows Windows animation, and afterward shows up with a blue screen. At last returns to the same Windows Error Recovery screen. Can anybody know how can I get into desktop?

Re: Toshiba Satellite C650 laptop won't start up

Whenever this kind of issue occurred in any system either the laptop or the desktop which is running Windows operating system, you will have several options to troubleshoot the problem. You can try one by one or anyone which is most perfect for the issue. The common options are as follows:
    • Startup Repair
    • Restore system
    • Re-saturation Windows Computer
    • Memory Diagnostic Tool Windows
    • Command Prompt
    • Toshiba HDD Recovery

Scandisk starts most often when your computer was not switched off properly (power failure, Windows error type blue window,). It will detect orphaned files (found on the hard drive but not included in the partition table), correct entries in the table but also sometimes detect bad sectors. The first two are often irrelevant because they are mostly temporary files. By cons, bad sectors are parts of the disc can no longer be used. This error can cause windows to display blue (even if it is more often failures of RAM). Windows will then resume as "not usable" simply.

It says UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME and tells if it's the first occasion I've observed the error screen, to reboot the PC. Afterward it prompts me if it comes again, to make sure and check whichever new hardware otherwise software is correctly installed. If issues carry on, disable otherwise take away whichever recently installed hardware otherwise software. Disable BIOS memory options for example caching otherwise shadowing. If you require using Safe Mode to eliminate or put out of action components, restarting your PC, press F8 to choose Advanced Startup Options, and after that choose Safe Mode."

Some tips are also useful with messages while working in Windows. Problems can be physical (faulty memory, hard disk damaged, faulty processor) or software (errors in Windows DLL files from one device or program failure). Technicians usually parameterize the CD-ROM as first boot device in BIOS. This is useful for a reinstallation of Windows. Then the hard disk, This explains why sometimes a "message" from the outset whether an installation CD is not inserted in the drive. It is therefore irrelevant.

Use the properties of the disk drive (or rather the boot partition) and use the "Check Now" under the tools tab. The last, my favorite is the DOS command CHKDSK E: / f (: e to replace the letter assigned to the Windows partition) which often avoids restarting the computer. This solution is valid when the workstation indicates that the entire disk is used with a size of 0 bytes. After checkout, it usually gets some of its documents (but not always). By cons, once reformatted, the hard disk can be used without problems again.