Thread: Media Control Buttons in Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 not working

Media Control Buttons in Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 not working

I purchased a Toshiba Satellite m645-s4070, and in the beginning the media control buttons were working alright, however since yesterday it has not been working anymore. My operating system is windows 7 professional (upgraded from home premium, the fault seems prior to this) 64bits. I have heard some negative news about this characteristics, exposing Toshiba quality system, also demanding a Recall - Media Control Buttons does not function - It is a product failure. Do comment people.

Re: Media Control Buttons in Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 not working

Hey man, my insinuation will be that you should in no way go for toshiba laptop. They never fancy me anymore as I have had a actually bad familiarity with them. You can go for HP or in that case Asus moreover. They are just outstanding as contrasted to toshiba. Also, the services are just eye catching. Consequently, in prospect just take care that you by no means go for them. In the end, the choice is up to you. I am eager that you pursue my recommendation. Good luck.

As you have stated that you are having the matter with their multimedia buttons, "Satellite" logo, , nevertheless the buttons still work appropriately, the solution will be that you should attempt to touch the 3rd button from the left, which will appear as a curved arrow surrounded by of a square. As per my knowledge, it appears that it is the button to control the Light function for the buttons and logo. I have shared with you how much I was aware about the scheme of the things.

You will have to perform the reset procedure, just restarted the computer, Press F2 for Basic Input Output System, subsequently F9 in order to set to default, afterward F10 to save and exit. The touch button, the while bar above the touchpad in addition to the "Satellite" symbol in the underneath right all turned back on for a short time. I feel this is fairly easy to perform and you will be able to do it. I am really hoping that after doing what I told, things will be fine for you.

I would like to continue from the above explanation and say something which will surely enlighten you. A number of people have revived such things by resetting the computer. With the battery and AC adapter uninvolved, you will have to close the Power switch for around ten seconds. Then you will be required to again attach those, push the Power button to turn the computer on, and then straight away press the F2 key at the same time as the Toshiba symbol is displayed. Then the computer will restart.

I more often then not like in keeping the things simple and do not complicate it. My straight forward answer will be that you should call Customer Support, send a letter to the CEO, or in that case contact the Better Business Bureau. I imagine that they will without any doubt guide you in a right direction. Rather then trying yourself somethings exaggerated, you may end up with more worries. Hence, surely have a word with the either of them.