Thread: I am Unable to play files from my 4 GB Kingston Micro SD card?

I am Unable to play files from my 4 GB Kingston Micro SD card?

I have bought a memory card of 4Gb micro SD it has a two adapters one is bigger and one is smaller I think the bigger one is used when the memory card is to be used to connect with computer and separating it and then the tiny one is inserted into mobile phone , the problem is once I connected it to my computer and filled my memory card with music file and themes , now the problem is my card is not working in computer when connected and sometime my cell phone is unable to read the memory card , please help me please suggest something what should I do?

Re: I am Unable to play files from my 4 GB Kingston Micro SD card?

Micro sd card isn’t working in your laptop may be the problem with your card reader in your laptop or it may be the problem with that adapter there is a small key on the side of the adapter which can be dragged on off just look at it that it is on or may be your sd card has been corrupted contact to the service center or the retailer and the problem of your phone is not detecting it many time may be your card is corrupted or your card has some virus problem or see to that it is inserted in right way.

If you are having problem with both device connection in computers and in mobile to then I think there is problem with your card I think you must contact to your retailer, or the card must not be inserted in the adapter while connecting to computer and sometime your mobile is also unable to detect it so I think you must format it once if it get connected to your computer. May be your card is having virus problem, or check if your adapter is working try getting some other same adapter and try to connect.

The problem of windows is not detecting your card can be because you must not have connected it to adapter properly or your card must have been corrupted but try to solve it first by some basic steps as got to control panel and open add hardware , when the window is opened click to next and windows will search for new added hardware may this time your hardware is found by windows and your problem is solved and talking about your card is not working in your cell phone must be a problem with your card having virus or your card is corrupted or try by restoring your default setting may this help you .

I had the same problem once my micro sd card wasn’t working in my computer while I was trying to connect it to pc with the adapter what I did was I used a different card reader usb flash guess what it was detected that time it was a problem with my adapter you should try the same thing out try to connect it with some other usb flash it may help sorting your problem out also check out that your are pushing the micro card completely into the adapter because it it isn’t inserted completely it won’t be detected .

It is not detected in your cell phone, it may be the case that your phone is having the problem with the part where the memory card is connected it must be loose or your card must be having viruses try to contact to your retailer I m sure they will sort out your problem normally they don’t charge for it so you should try to solve your problem with them.

So you have been a victim to this well I had 3 friends already been victim to this its actually a fake pen drive and the seller were fraud’s and you have been cheated by them and if you have buyed it from a genuine store contact them again take this pen drive to a service center and see if they are helping you out and if they say that this doesn’t have genuine code then forget your money and just don’t get it from any such seller again all this matters have been really into the act from last few years this devices have nothing in that no capacity and nothing they just have a good technology by which they can view a fake number of capacity that’s it.