Thread: How to bypass Android Activation Screen with Motorola Droid X

How to bypass Android Activation Screen with Motorola Droid X

Hello friends I have just purchased a Motorola Android phone. Look wise it rate it 80 out of 100. But I have one small problem regarding it, so I am here so seek some help from you all guys. So please have a look at my problem and help me out. The problem which I have is that I am not able to activate it from last many hours. I require to bypass the screen to check out the phone. So please help me if any one of you knows how to do it, so that I can enjoy my phone.

Re: How to bypass Android Activation Screen with Motorola Droid X

Hey brother I also had the same phone Droid X the Motorola product just rocks. It’s just so awesome to operate it. I saw its video over the net and I am too excited to use it. As we are new to this phone this problem is natural for us. I am also facing the same problem as you are, so I would be also waiting for the others to help us out. I will be checking this post again to solve my problem. Replies would be appreciated. Thank you all in advance. Please help us out.

Hey my friend you said it right that this phone is awesome and it’s too good to use. And you also said it right that the problem you are having is just so natural for all those who use this phone. But I would say that this is an awesome phone and its very fun using it. So the answer to your question is as follows:
    You need to press the 4 extreme corners of your phone screen and you would be straight away thrown to the home screen. And there you are. You are done and ready to enjoy your phone now.

Yes I do agree that this is the very good phone and everyone should at least try it out once. I am sure you would love it. I I also agree with the answer given in the above reply. But my friend you dint explain it properly. I am not saying that you are wrong but to be more specific, you can bypass your Droid X the Motorola product in by tapping the 4 corners in a clock wise direction. And yes remember you need to start it with the top left corner. It was as easy as anything. Ok now follow this and enjoy your new device.

Yes my fellow friends you all are absolutely right. You can Bypass Android Activation Screen on Motorola Droid X but along with this you also need to activate it back. So that it works absolutely fine. And to do that it is just like eating a chocolate cake. Ha ha jokes apart and coming to the point, I mean to say that you can activate it either by just dialing *228 or you can also reset it and you can now switch it on. When you do this the android will come up again.