Thread: How is dell streak battery life

How is dell streak battery life

I ju7st bought a Dell streak tablet. It is having awesome features and I love using it. I always spend my time using this tablet. I guess the battery life of dell streak is poor. So I just want to verify the same from all of you. I would like to know how long your dell streak battery lasts. Also have dell provided a better battery for their tablet, so please rate this battery by giving some points. So I am waiting for the replies so that I could know more about this topic.

Re: How is dell streak battery life

Basically I guess that the dell have provided its streak users a good battery. Usually when company launches new product then it checks that product from all sides so that there would not be any fault on that product and thus user could use it very properly. I am also using dell streak and I don’t think that the battery of this tablet is poor, so when it comes to rate this battery so I would rate my battery full points i.e. 10 on 10 as till now I haven’t found any problem with it.

Well I also don’t think that battery life of this tablet is worst or less. I am saying this because this usually depends on your usage. As you mentioned that you always stay with your tablet so that means that you are continuously using your tablet by performing some actions like surfing over web, listening to music, video shooting, watching videos. So it is obvious that as your tablet is executing more process so definitely you would think that the battery doesn’t last more and it requires charging within few hours.

I would definitely tell my views on this as this would let you know about the status of your tablet’s battery. I don’t stick to my tablet all the time, so you could say that my use with this tablet is average. And I found that my battery last for whole day and I keep it for charging next morning. I guess that most of the users have same battery life as I have. Thus you also analyze your battery power and then tell us how much your battery last.

Definitely all this depends upon the usage of your tablet. So for that you need to control your daily use. I would suggest you some tips which would help you in having a better battery power. First of all always keep your Bluetooth, wifi always disable if not in use. Also you need to reduce the brightness of your tablet as if you set brightness maximum then it would consume more power. If your tablet is idle for some time then you need to make such setting that on that mode the tablet turns to power saver.

The above solution needs to be noted down as these tips need to be followed in order to have long lasting battery. If you consider my views on this battery then I say that the battery of this tablet is normal one. I would let you know that these batteries have cell in it, and thus some batteries have six cells, eight cells and so on. So more number of cells means nice battery and it has better talk time. I don’t know whether we could have the more no. of cells batteries on our tablet.

Well in order to know the battery life of dell streak. I contacted all my friends and relatives as they are using this tablet. I in turn told them to get me the reviews of all who uses this tablet. Thus when I got maximum people reviews I took an average count of all this and found that most of the users battery last for 1 and half day for an average usage. If it is used certainly then the battery for almost six to eight hours, so I guess this would help you in getting the exact details which you needed.