Thread: sky player or itv player for Dell streak

sky player or itv player for Dell streak

I was looking some good mobile phone after I lost my HTC touch. After watching so many mobile phones I finally purchased the Dell streak. Now after that I gone through all the new features of it and I found this mobile very handy and very comfortable with my needs. Now I am looking for application to stream TV on my mobile and I have searched on the internet about that and after that I get two application names but I am not which is best for me one is itv player and another is sky player. Please help me with it.

Re: sky player or itv player for Dell streak

I have gone through your post and I think you should first try to download the Sky player in your Dell streak and after that try to install it in your mobile because as far as I know Dell streak does not support Sky player. But I am not sure about that first download it from internet and after that check whether you are able to use it on your phone or not, if you are able to it then no issues otherwise let me know so I can give you reply according to that.

I have referred your problem and I have tried to search on the internet about both the application. I have checked both applications supported device list and I didn’t found Dell streak name there. That is why I cannot tell you which application will work exactly in your mobile but I think you should try to search the similar application for your mobile on the android market. You may be get another option. I hope this information will fix your issue.

As you have suggested in your post that you are confused between Sky player and itv player then I have one suggestion for you. I don’t know much about sky player and that is why I will not advise you to install that but I think you should try to use the itv player in your dell streak. If you want to use the itv player then you have to use the Skyfire browser in your dell streak and after that only you will be able to use it. I hope this application will be helpful to you.

I have gone through your post and all the solution first I have tried to search the sky player for my dell streak on the internet but I didn’t find it anywhere after that I installed the skyfire browser in my dell streak and then I tried to use the itv player in my dell streak but after that also I didn’t get any help. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue? is there any other solution to solve my problem or is there any other application for the same. Please reply me as soon as possible.

As far as I know in dell streak itv application will work properly that is why I would like to suggest you that first download the application in your dell streak and after that try to use it in your phone. If you are not able to do that then I think first you will need to update your mobile phone software and after that updating the software try to use the itv application, because sometime some application supports in updated version. I hope this information will be helpful to you.