Thread: Where can i get the dock for slacker g2 ?

Where can i get the dock for slacker g2 ?

Hey hi, I have a slacker G2, and it is too good to use I am simply enjoying the one, but when It comes to keep the phone somewhere, I just got frustrated, because I don’t like to put the mobile in tidy place, thus planned to buy the dock for my mobile, thus I looked for that on many sites, including the E-commerce site such as EBay, they are offering me the same for 17.99 US dollars, and some additional delivery charge, thus can anyone tell me from where can I get the dock from cheaper than these ?

Re: Where can i get the dock for slacker g2 ?

This is good idea I would say brother, because as we don’t care about this, the mobile gets absorb the dust too fast, even after putting it in the normal environment. But I am wondering that why you are buying the same from the internet, because as far as I know you’ll get the same product from the leading store, with very cheaper rate, and you won’t have to paid for the delivery and all other extra charges.

Hey I received this dock yesterday only for the slacker I bought it as a fewer pricey option to utilize as charger for me to use at my office, but as I also have the dell streak also thus I already buy the dock for that also, since I am just regretting of having it twice. But I would appreciate as this is the good idea as you are planning to have any such, and after all this would not just work as a mounting device but rather you can use it as a charger also.

I would recommend you that you should buy from the peripheral shop only, as you can get the exact model from the shop. Because if you get some odd combination it would be of no use then, and you’ll get too many models in the internet, which will lead to get the inappropriate, thus shop will be better option rather than shop it online, and it really works too fine, as I also have the one and I can use it as a stand also and charger too.

Hey where you stay By the way, because in as the places changes the price varies, and there are too many brands are there in the market providing the same product, thus each and every brand has their own price. But I would like to suggest you that, though you have to pay more but purchase only who is giving complete guarantee for the device, because if you bought the cheaper one, you will only use it as stand only, no other facility would be provided in that.