Thread: Dell Streak Media Volume

Dell Streak Media Volume

I am using Dell streak mobile phone and I am happy with my mobile features before that i was using nokia E90. But from last one week I am facing one issue with the media volume of Device is coming very low. I don’t know what is wrong with my Dell streak but this problem is started suddenly and I don’t have done any experiment with mobile. Please suggest me what should I do to fix this. If anyone have any solution regarding this then please let me know. I want to solve this as soon as possible.

re: Dell Streak Media Volume

I have gone through your post and first of all I would like to suggest you that you should first check that your mobile phone volume is not low. First go to your profile setting and after that check the volume is full or not? And if your device volume is low then make it full and after that check you are getting the same problem or not, if your volume is already full and then also you are getting the same problem then I think there is something wrong with your device.

I think you are trying to play any converted media in your Dell streak and that is why you are facing this problem. First of all you have to check that whether you are facing this problem with all the media files or you are facing this problem with any particular media files only. I think you should try to play any media file which bit rate is high because if the files which you are trying to play are with lower rate then you will get the slow sound only. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I have gone through your post and I think you should try to solve this problem by doing this trick. First you have to copy all the data from your mobile phone like contacts and messages and after that reset your mobile phone. If you want to know how to rest the Dell streak then you can click here RESET DELL STREAK. After following these steps you will be able to reset your mobile easily. Now after resetting that you will not get any issue.

I have referred your post and after that I have tried all the above solution to solve my problem but after doing that also I am facing the same issue. I have also tried to solve the issue by resetting my phone but after doing reset also I didn’t get any result. After that I also checked the bit rate of the media files and they all are proper. Now I don’t have any idea about how to fix this. If you have any more solution then please let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

I have read your problem and as you have said that you are not able to solve the problem by trying above tricks then I think you can solve this problem by downloading application from internet. I have searched on the internet there is application available on the internet called Audio booster. This application will boost your device volume and after that you will get proper volume in all audio files. If you still have any doubts then please let me know.

Re: Dell Streak Media Volume

I have read your all the solution and after that I have tried to increase the volume by downloading the application which you have suggested in your above post but after downloading that also I didn’t get any result., after doing that I reset my dell streak by following the give all the steps in that link. Now after resetting the device my media volume comes back to normal and its quite louder than before. Thank you so much for helping me I appreciate your help.