Thread: Want a good leather cases for dell streak?

Want a good leather cases for dell streak?

I got my streak mobile for about 4 months ago. I am trying to find out s nice book type case for it and from when I am trying I am not finding it I think that is impossible. Can anyone give me the suggestions that where I will get nice leather case ore where to order for the leather case. I am just thinking of getting the leather case as soon as possible. I am using this mobile for traveling and I am thinking of making my phone safe. I am thinking of ordering from the PDAIR stuff but some people are saying that not to order from there because their stuff is branded and there is a logo on every stuff. I looked in the shop of dell case where they make it, I don’t like it that how it is closest with the rubber band. I’ll rather use a magnetic closure.

Re: Want a good leather cases for dell streak?

Well I have ordered the black leather case for my streak and I ended up ordering the PDair style case for my streak. I think that I ordered it on 4 April and I finally received it on March 21. Besides the imprint of the logo inside the black leather case. I am very impressed with the leather case quality and the fitting to the phone. If anyone wants to book a case for their streak and they doesn’t mind the PDair logo imprint. I would recommend you that you should go with this case.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that I am using the black leather case I am bought it from the website of MELKO. And my model number is DESTEKLCFT2BK but in this case you have to order the black leather from the authorized online shop and I would order it from the online shop based in Honk KONG. And the website from where I take the leather case is I think so the carry mobile. And the main one thing is that it is free world wide shipping, I received the leather case in 10 days after the order.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite simple but I would like to recommend you that you can get the leather case for dell streak mobile you can get it from the supplier the suppliers are CSPDA TECHNOLOGY CO LTD and it is situated in HONK KONG.