Thread: How to unlock Dell Streak in india ?

How to unlock Dell Streak in india ?

Hi, I have purchased a dell streak from the Australia, as off course I get it very cheap from there thus I bought from there only, but as I came to India, it wasn’t working perfectly, I was getting the errors, as I thing the phone gets locked, and because of that I am not able to do anything non that, as it seems completely Off right now, and I am worried about it, how to unlock it back so that I can use it here also? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to unlock Dell Streak in india ?

See don’t be so panic about it, as you can do this with no extra cost, I would like to suggest you that you should visit the support center from there you’ll get the phone unlocked, but before going there, make sure that you’ll have all the documents and the paid bill, otherwise you’ll not get this service, because as far as I know if you don’t give that much document they consider the mobile phone as a fraudulent device, and it might be possible that they locked it for lifetime.

This is the very concern able things while we got our phone locked, if you search on the internet you’ll get too many ridiculous results with very highly priced solutions, but I would like to suggest you some of the tweak through which you can unlock your tablet. You should Call to AT&T support at 1-800-331-0500. When you call them they would ask you for the IMEI number and after that they will give you the 8 digit code, by entering that code you’ll get your phone started in whatever country you’re.

See this is sometimes happens to the software that is present in the mobile, I am not sure about this, still I would like to suggest you that you should try to install the software version provided for the country from where you belongs, as whenever you buy a mobile from any country the mobile is loaded with the OS which is recognize for that software. thus you have to change the software for that.

See if you contact to dell itself about this, you can have the full support from there end, as far as I know, they would charge you little bit, but I am not sure as this luck factor, you might get the support for free also, so whenever you contact them they would ask you for confirmation details, and after providing that, you’ll receive a unlocking code, and as soon as you enter that code you’ll get the phone unlocked, but this might take some time, around 15 to 20 days.

See you can follow this steps manually also, by following this steps, thus after that you’ll be able to use all the GSM mobile phone carriers and networks with the dell streak. First of all Power on your Dell streak smart phone with the SIM card that is unaccepted. And then contact the AT&T for receiving the unlocking code, as you enter that reboot the phone it should be unlocked itself and would work perfectly with the card you have.

Hey thanks for the prompt reply guys, as I got my cell phone work with my SIM card, which was unaccepted yesterday, and first of all I contact the dell for the proper convenience but they were unable to help me, don’t know why, but after contacting AT&T I get the code and then get the proper solution, they give me the unlocking code, and I am using it right now, thus want to thanks again.