Thread: Sony Ericsson LiveView Display Reviews

Sony Ericsson LiveView Display Reviews

Hey hi, I have Sony Ericsson mobile phone, which I would say superb about whatever you concern, and I have heard about the new nano- like LiveView display, which is too good, but don’t it would support on my phone, because as far as I know I think they haven’t released it yet. I hope It suppose to be compatible with all the android phone, thus well, I am very keen to look for that, guys any one has any idea about the compatibility and some specifications, I would like to request them to share their respective information. Thanks.

re: Sony Ericsson LiveView Display Reviews

Yeah I also heard about that, and that’s right they haven’t released it yet, but see, The first basic problem regarding that would be, we must need to have a good internet connection, otherwise we cannot able to use the that service however. But apart from this, this is the best one and in fact I am also wholehearted to see that service from the Sony Ericsson, but I would say, we have to wait till this came in the market.

I would like to say that though this is the product from the Sony Ericsson, but I have seen in the news that it will work with almost all the android phones, thus I am waiting for that only, as I have dell streak, and I am very eager to see that application from the Sony Ericsson, but in that news channels I haven’t found any price decided for these, since I am not aware about that, but I would say let see, whatever the price will be I am really going to buy.

By the way which mobile phone, rather I would say smart phone are you using?? Because I think this application is suppose to run with all the android phones, but still you can download that whenever it gets released, but I would say you have to buy that other as always you will not get all the function enabled in the application, but I am hoping that they would release ant trial version also.

It sounds good that they are about to come with this application, I also heard about its some features like it can be used at the same time as a bluetooth headset through which you can simply make and take calls, I would say, will have a pride after getting this application. I think the price would be approximate £65 quid range, or €70, still it is cheaper that the most other wrist garland. You can have a look for this on internet.

Hey guys this is cool as I am getting the android mobile this week and the heard about this LiveView, I am very eager to have both of the things. I have seen some information on that on internet as I would like share with all of you guys, the measure is 35x35x11 mm with a clip, and you’ll get it with a a wrist strip thus you can have on as a wristwatch. The best part that I like the most is, it has OLED screen with 128x128 pixels resolution, with a touchable input.

I would say this are too better than the previous Bluetooth devices, as I was having one of them and it was very awful, if just concern about the battery even, I would say, the liveView is too better than the previous one, as this work 4 hours as a daily usage. I am also planning to have this, merely waiting for being released. And let me tell you this is only compatible with Android 2.0+ devices, thus if you have the software version lower that you should update that software first then you are just ready to go.