Thread: Need help with Droid X/2 Bootstrap & GB

Need help with Droid X/2 Bootstrap & GB

Anyway, I installed X Droid Bootstrap. The instruction for the installation of GB is used Droid 2 starter. Do I need to uninstall and install DXBootstrap and D2Bootstrap, or do you can have both of these applications running on the DX? I also see three versions of GB available. The latest version can be warned not to return to Froyo. It is suggested to hold off on using this GB at the moment?

Re: Need help with Droid X/2 Bootstrap & GB

It’s not something wrong to have both droid x and 2 versions that are installed of bootstrap. You can definitely switch from gingerbread to froyo if you are on gingerbread but in order to get back you must have SBF. Thus you cannot only flash froyo ROM when you are using gingerbread. This is not possible. Well if you still have any doubts then you can check this out by yourself.

See if you leave the bootstraps that are installed, it basically won’t confuse the droid on which you use clockwork ROM flasher. Thus you might know that many people worry about this SBF. Thus it does not seem to a big deal for me. Well I don’t know the full form of SBF but it is very important for flashing the droid through the PC. I hope this may solve your problem. You can try this out.

Exactly. She is using your PC to clean the phone (except for the sd card) and start again. You'll have to reactivate with Verizon and reinstall all applications. I had to do to fix my phone. If you go to the thread I started gingerbread installation and someone told me about the problems the user responds with a flash perfect for abc and reinstall. It's much simpler than you think unless you have win7.

My gray Motorola logo flashing is jammed after trying to update. My system should have been enough to have taken stock of this update. Anyhow I had to SBF with RSD Lite 4.8 and seem to be working now. This is way too funny! Yes, I'm watching the Android Andy and try to upgrade to GB again! ETA: little frustrated because I tried to install the 595-just like after 28, he said. But once the flash was updated that just get a gray Motorola logo shows then turns off after about 10 seconds again and does it over and over again.

Hmm. that's what they call a bootloop, did not execute on that and have no idea. Do you like this post SBF say? Complete X Droid. Sbf flash Guide doesn’t use maderstock, it does a complete sbf. Try PM JNEHAMA, you will not get an immediate response, but is good enough to respond shortly. She is the one that helped me overcome my problems. Unless you have an extra battery, be careful not to exhaust it. If you run out of juice going to have to go buy another battery or external battery charger only to reinstall.

It seems you are trying to install GB.595, right? If this is the case, after a Froyo SBF, you must install GB.588 first. The 0595 updates only install earlier versions of GB; there is no upgrade path to 595 of Froyo. Now someone tells me! I was starting to figure this out. "I can consider any Froyo upgrade path to 591? This has saved me a couple of hours since I started to degrade after each review I tried did not work.