Thread: Droid - after 2.2 update Unable to connect to Exchange Server

Droid - after 2.2 update Unable to connect to Exchange Server

I include the upgrade to 2.2 previously this week on top of my Motorola Droid. I have not been proficient to obtain my email or calendar of work as after that. My IT man at work does not include a solution for me. Not a difficulty through the company server. My phone basically demonstrates an error that says cannot attach to the exchange server in favor of e-mail features and calendar. I turned the phone off and restarted a few times, did not work. I attempt to eliminate and reinstall my Exchange account. VZ Wireless had no solution. Motorola is within a waiting period of 2-3 hours in favor of technical hold up. Please help. I have been with the application touchdown in support of a temporary key. Please help

Re: Droid - after 2.2 update Unable to connect to Exchange Server

Hello I am facing same issue. Motorola told me that my Exchange server must "allow devices to non-provisional." Therefore, my IT guy looked at the server and this was previously enabled. The only explanations I've observe anywhere is to get a non-SSL. I think my company would have to depart and pay money for a security certificate from godaddy.com or something. This modifies the settings for everybody else within the company. This possibly will not be from Motorola and a single answer to this difficulty. It worked previous to. It is supposed to work at the moment.

My sync with Exchange crapped at what time I upgraded to Froyo as well. Yesterday, I installed Google Sync so I am able to in any case have my calendar obtainable. My Outlook calendar through my desktop client at the present syncs through Google Calendar all 10 minutes. I was not with Google Calendar for something else, so it's not a huge deal for me on that frontage. I made sure the settings are not making available to the public events even though I'm not worried because they do not keep any sensitive information in the calendar.

I called Motorola tech support for the reason that my company calendar disappeared subsequent to the 2.2 upgrade and they thought I be supposed to accomplish a master reset. I do not believe this will solve it. This upgrade actually screws us. However following that I did a master reset and it crack the difficulty. I had on the way to re-install the entire my aftermarket apps as a result that was a bummer. However at least everything works again. I would suggest you to move on the new security upgrade today and then it will work for you.

My OTA update that pressed the last 2.2 (build FRG22D) appear to have broken my capability to utilize "outside the box" e-mail application through my exchange server at work. Read another forum that suggested the use of any K-9 or touchdown. I tried making contact but it’s not helpful for me. In fact, I approximating a lot superior than the "outside the box" application. I have had countless troubles through "outside the box" of implementation (calendar sync, etc.) This is actually an immense application, well significance the $ 20.

After applying the update to my company, 40 workers lost their ability to access email from your phone. Fortunately Touchdown works, but that is only a temporary solution. I spoke with Verizon and Motorola countless times and even sent the debug logs for the closing force, but it’s not helpful in any way. Anyway, I have found a solution to this problem, at least in my case. Using a new policy of Active Sync, with only "Allow not supply devices, select, and I possibly will insert my exchange account another time on the phone. Owing to the security policy of my company are necessary to have a password on every phone, so copying the configuration of our previous policy and broke the email application.