Thread: Want to replace Droid cracked screen

Want to replace Droid cracked screen

Someone have a few proposition on how to obtain an alternate screen in support of the Droid? I have found one company that will repair the phone if you send it within. I saw some video on YouTube but it was not helpful for me. It’s presently a hairline crack within the greater corner from a drop however I can observe it getting worse during the future. Of course I didn't pay money for insurance! Does anyone know about it please help me I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: Want to replace Droid cracked screen

Hello according to my knowledge Technically VZW isn't offering the insurance Asurion is. Consequently they are the ones offering the policy. I presently called VZW to confirm for you and yes it does come into view that as long as you are w/in 30 days you are able to put in it. That’s a latest rule on the way to me. Yet lamer they are accusation extra money to insure the Droid than they perform every other phones. I hope this information will help you thank you.

Sincerely, I've been a Verizon customer for 5 years and not at all paid for insurance to restore a phone that is still below warranty. I've done this earlier than, and I recommend: Call Verizon and complain regarding the phone. Make somewhat up regarding it not performing. For all time I say that it gets actually hot occasionally at what time using GPS and the screen stops responding. This will simply work if it is a miniature crack, if it is superior is most likely going to return the phone for the reason that of the damage. I've done this through previous phones at what time they start to obtain a lot of wear.

I had a BlackBerry Storm through Asurion coverage. The phone is brick. I went into the store (had every papers and receipts, etc, but not anything was needed) the guy who is working there drag up my account, took my phone (could not be pulled out of it) and swapped out for a latest brand. I did not compensate anything in it! Just go to your nearby store, and tell you that at whatever time you're trying to make a call, the phone's screen turns off and turn into no more time sensitive. They will optimistically swap your phone in favor of no charge. I would recommend buying Asurion coverage however. Well worth the money for what it covers.

The deductible for a smart phone is not $ 50. It's $ 89 for Smartphone. Not stupid. If you consider it is too much, do not pay money for it. Let's perceive, you think it is okay for you to commit deception, however not okay for Asurion to determine the price of the service offered? I'm thinking of taking a droid in next month. I am a little worried for the reason that the screen is consequently big. Has anyone else had trouble with a broken screen? It takes many abuses? I have no intention to go throwing around, however drops do come about.

I dropped my phone yesterday and totally destroyed the screen. No insurance on the phone and was outside the 30-day period will not let me add. The phone still performs very well; as a result I brought the hope that Verizon possibly will fix it. They said they possibly will not are sending me a replacement phone in favor of $ 50. I'm not confident how I acquire a replacement not including insurance for less than the deductible if you contain insurance. Perhaps the leg, but this is not the first time I've heard of them doing this. Maybe it's as the rest of the phone was fine and only the screen was damaged?

They do not recommend insurance if it was a good deal or they would misplace money. The majority people will not at all break or lose your phone and will most likely end up paying more in premiums and deductibles that the phone is appeal it. That thought, a deductible of $ 89 is not a bad deal as the phone costs concerning $ 500 to replace a new or $ 200 for a second hand resting on EBay. If you have insurance, execute that. It is the most excellent choice. If you don't have insurance pay money for a used phone on EBay for regarding $220. This is the mainly expensive choice, however certainly the easiest. Pay money for EBay screen and replace it yourself.