Thread: Sound does not come properly while playing videos in Motorola droid X

Sound does not come properly while playing videos in Motorola droid X

Hi friends I am using Motorola droid X mobile phone and I am very happy with it because this device has all the features which I want and i normally use to transfer the music and videos in my mobile. Now whenever I transfer the full movies in mobile at that time mobiles is able to play it but at that time sound gets off for 2 to 3 seconds and after that comes back again and it happens continuously. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Sound does not come properly while playing videos in Motorola droid X

I have read you issue and I think first of all you have to check that whether you are getting this problem with all the files or you are getting this problem with the particular files only. First of all you have to copy any other full movie in your mobile and after that check whether that files is also giving the same problem or not? If it is not giving the same problem then I think there is something wrong with that file only. I hope this will be helpful to you to detect your problem.

I have gone through your post and I think you must be trying any AVI files in your mobile and if you are using that format in mobile phone then you will not be able to play that files in your mobile phone. Because Motorola droid X does not support the AVI file. That is why I am telling you that. I think you should try to play any different file format in your mobile and after that you will not get any problem with you videos. I hope this trick will fix your issue.

I was also facing the similar problem with mu mobile phone and after that I visited the official site of my mobile phone and checked about supported video formats for my mobile phone. After checking that I have converted my movies in those video formats and after that I copied those videos in my mobile phone and after that all the videos worked perfectly. i think you should also try the same thing with your mobile and after that you will not get any problem.

I have read your all the above solution and after that I have tried to convert my movies from AVI files to another format and after doing that trick also I was facing the same issue and after that I reset my Motorola droid X and then when I tried to play those converted movie in my mobile at that time it was not giving any problem and sound was coming properly while playing the videos. Thank you so much for your help and information. I really appreciate your help.