Thread: Angry Birds is crashing on Amazon App Store

Angry Birds is crashing on Amazon App Store

Well I have installed Angry Birds on the mobile phone of mine. whenever I am trying to launch the game on the phone it seems to be crashing. The screen turns into blank and error message is prompted on the screen. The error message can be described as ‘Internal Service Failure. There was an internal error.’ Let me if you are having specific solution to fix the matter of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Angry Birds is crashing on Amazon App Store

I am having a solution which you should try to fix the matter of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should simply deauthorize the phone of mine from the Amazon account and you have to uninstall the app store. After doing the same you need to authorize the phone again. Now you have to download the app store and reinstall the same. now download the problematic app and I am sure that it would work again.

Well I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. in order to solve the problem of mine I have done reinstallation of the app store on the device of mine. after doing the installation it prompted for the update. I have installed the update on the device of mine. the thing is working fine however you need to wipe all the data. So you should try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

The problem which you are facing is happening because it might be occurring due to DRM issue. If you are supposed to use the paid apps on the Amazon you need to have the App store should be installed on the device of yours and also you should be loge in on the app store. Also you have to see that you are authorized to run the paid apps on the phone of yours. so you should consider the point which I have mentioned over here to fix the matter of yours.

I am suggesting steps instruction to fix the matter.
    • You should delete the app store from the Settings, Applications and Clear Data and go for Uninstall.
    • Now deregister all the occurrences of the device. Form your account and Your Apps and Devices into the Amazon Profile.
    • Send Amazon App store to a new device
    • Now install the Amazon App store and run the same and logged in.

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should contact the customer support team and get further help. You might need to file bug report to the developer of the game. the developer would work around on the bug and fix the same and release the patch after fixing the bug. I am hoping that the developer would help you out to fix the matter of yours.