Thread: Copy Angry Birds from first Motorola Droid to another for free!

Copy Angry Birds from first Motorola Droid to another for free!

Initially, I played angry bird game on my Dad’s Droid phone and cleared 2 version release by The Finland based Rovio Company. I also had a cleared Angry Birds Seasons and Angry birds Magic release .And recently I got a new Android phone for my self. Now that I have my own Android phone, I do not wish to play the game on my dad‘s phone any more, and more on I don’t want to installed a fresh copy on my phone , I just want all the copies of the Angry bird game from my DAD ‘s droid phone so that I need not start from scratch again on my new phone

Re: Copy Angry Birds from first Motorola Droid to another for free!

The reply for your query is yes. Certainly you can do that. What you have to do is sync your Droid X phone to the normal droid phone and relocate the game there. After having done that the new Droid that you will get you would be able to re-establish the game from the Droid X to the Droid. One thing that you will have to bear in mind here is that all the files will be stored in the game center and you will have to reassign the entire game to the Droid. So this is the method by which you would be able to transfer the game to the cell phone devoid of losing all the records.

Well after reading your obscurity I came transversely an eye-catching article in the internet which said that we can easily sync the devices and transferring the files flanked by them would be very straightforward. So what you will have to do is transfer a copy of the highscores.lua file from the Droid X phone to the Droid. This fastidious file you will easily find in the private/var/mobile/Applications/(this will include the angry birds folders)/Documents. These situation can only work if your Droid X and the Droid. So I hope this method proves helpful for you. So do act on it and you will be able to get the favored solution for it.

I tried the above methods and that worked very fine for me , One question that I would really like to ask here is that how to interpret the highscores.lua file in the system. If anyone having any awareness about this topic then do let me know regarding it. The difficulty here is that I have the windows version of the file and I am unable to read the file in my Droid phone. So anyone of you who can help me with the solutions or methods by which I would be able to read the data in my Droid

I do not have a good deal of information about it. Well one thing I would like to say here is that the information might be in an encrypted form in addition to that, for the reading of the data you will have to decrypt the information and then you will be able to interpret the data. Do try to look for the different decrypting software’s that are accessible on the internet and you will be able to get the preferred solution. So do try it and let me be acquainted with if you are able to acquire any such software that will permit you to decrypt the data and assist you in reading the data in the file.

"I did some investigated on internet and found out that it is unfeasible to duplicate files from one droid phone to another. On the other hand I also initiate out that some user of this phone claim that they have done this earlier and was quite easy. They wrote that they did this using rooting. There are free applications in market that will authorize you to have a back-up of your drive and then shift your progress in a new device devoid of rooting

There are namely three featured and more reliable software that allow you to back up angry game in progress to a new device the first one is from ANTBEE and is named as angrybirdsbackup, Second is angrybirdsbackup (this one is for seasons ) and is also provided by ANTBEE. Third one is from Whitney Powell as is named as Rio back up formerly used for backing up the RIO version of angry birds. The software’s are provided and guided through step s right from installation and working of the drive.