Thread: Can't install Angry Birds on droid

Can't install Angry Birds on droid

hii, friends , I just brought a new phone which has droid x installed on it as operating system. And the working of this phone is great; there are many applications that can be installed in it irrespective of their built because as droid is based on Linux and many applications thus readily support it. Recently I tried to install Angry Bird RIO from the Amazon and it failed to install.Can anyone please help me out , as i don 't want to start from scratch again . Any help appreciated . thanks in advance

Re: Can't install Angry Birds on droid

Hey, I have no idea about what your problem actually is , I mean Angry bird is were simple to install and there should no be any problem installing it , well they are mostly paid version .and you need to pay to Amazon for downloading this application. You will also need a login id and password of Amazon for installing and using this game If you haven‘t entered your login id and password for Amazon then the installation would not proceed and halt you installation process with error . Hope you know this.

I have been playing angry birds since it was released by the finish company Rovio Mobile. I have also been installing various patches and version released by the game. I never had a problem installing it. You can try getting the paid version. Because many a times free version games that are released online are not patched properly or not coded to become platform independent. This in turns makes it difficult to install them on Droid platform.

First check to see if the angry bird game or the version of the angry bird game that you are installing is compatible with your phone. IF it this and then too it is not installing then may be it a problem of a corrupted file follow the steps that I tell you, connect your X to your computer and delete the file labeled .andriod_secure. I cut and pasted mine to my desktop just in case I needed to put it back. The Droid will reconstruct the file when it restarts. it seems that, from what I understand, the file is corrupted and is what's causing the apps from installing. Go back out to the appstore, redownload the app and install. Worked great for me. Good luck.

Did you un -installed Amazon before or after installing the Angry birds game IF yes, then your problem is caused by this. IF you still want to correct the problem then this is for you. Again install Amazon application store and then login into it . After that try opening the game and if the problem still persist then un- install the game and then again install it , So that any corrupted file or improper installed file may be removed and a new copy can be installed on it .

Has somebody else noticed that angry birds Rio won’t come out of memory? Even after I discontinue playing the game I still see it in my battery use at like 2% even following a reboot. I am certain there will be a fix. I have notice this in a few games which were not built properly. Does anyone have the same problem? I think thats because of the poor coding done by the programmer . the developer should do a quality check before releasing and game in an open as it is very disappointing to layman users .

There may possibly be a DRM issue with several apps on Amazon App Store if you uninstalled or never installed the Amazon App Store app. I identify where the apk files are downloaded in the Droid X from the Amazon App Store app. along with I made backup copy of the files. But if I do a Factory Reset of my Droid X would I comprise to install Amazon App Store before installing Angry Bird RIO? Will this work in my Son's Droid X with my Amazon's account or his Amazon's account .