Thread: htc hd7s specification and features

htc hd7s specification and features

Hey guys got to hear of the htc hd7s and is releasing tomorrow and guess what i am not so familiar with the phone i have been busy for sometime and hence i could not get time to browse the internet today in my free time i have come here seeking some help form you all can you all please tell some specification and the features of this smartphone so any of you all have got good information on this phone then please do answer it out here i am waiting for your suggestions so please do reply it to me.

Re: htc hd7s specification and features

OK let me give a brief information on the specification of this phone see this phone has a 1 GHz Scorpion processor plus it has the support of windows phone 7 operating system that will add another feather to its cap, if you look at the screen it is 4.3 inch long with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, a 5 mega pixel camera the support of HSDPA that will give you a powerful 3G support for the connectivity and also the EDGE and the WLAN connectivity for more such advancements in the system so I think this much information is very much enough for you.

if you have a look at the design of the phone then what you will get to see is that it is quite slim and also the weight of the phone is 162g, the screen is quite big with 4.3 inch WVGA super LCD display the screen has 480×800 pixels resolutions and also gives the option to use HD video recording, like all the htc phones this one also will not compromise at all with the clarity of the phone so that’s one mor e added feature in it I hope I have given the necessary information on the topic that is given here so enjoy it and in case if you have any doubt then do let me know about it as soon as possible.

All the above users have not mentioned anything about the value added features in the phone the phones hosts variety of features such as downloading TV shows, browse TV listings, DVR recording, Xbox LIVE and Zune, music, movie etc all these features are all due to the support of Microsoft windows phone 7 operating system in the phone so that’s one value added feature in the phone, you don’t need to complain about the processor it has powerful 1GHz scorpion processor supported by 576MB ram, one disappointment is that it has the Bluetooth 2.0 port which could have been better I feel.

Ok nice to hear about that all can you tell me more on the price of the phone, well the features definitely looks to be good and as such the phone is releasing tomorrow can you all please tell me what can be the price of this phone I know it will be a bit costly but as far as the performance and the features are concerned it should definitely be priced I think according to my side the rough estimation figure should go above 20K INR, so that’s what I think anyways I am very much interested in knowing about your choices can you all please comment here something.

Yes you are absolutely correct the price for this Smartphone should be anywhere around 22.5K INR so that’s the exact price of the Smartphone according to me so I hope I have given you the exact information on the same I hope it was beneficial for you. I think the price of the smartphone does looks affordable to me and hence i think it will sell good in the market so lets see if that happens or not, so hope you all have got the necessary information.