Thread: Motorola droid x Stuck at boot

Motorola droid x Stuck at boot

I have purchased the Motorola droid x before some days and It was working properly. But before some days some water gets in to my phone and after that when I tried to use the phone at that time phone was working fine but my search, menu and home button not working well. After that I remove the battery of my phone and after that I clean my whole phone and battery properly. When I insert the battery again and start the phone from that time my phone is not proceeding after Motorola logo. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this.

Re: Motorola droid x Stuck at boot

I think water has affected your internal part of your phone and I think you have to do following this to solve your problem. First open your mobile phone by using proper tools and after that check is there any water in your internal part and after that place all the internal part of your phone in open place and wait until it gets completely dry. After that attach all the parts together and after that you start the mobile phone again. I think after doing this you will not get this problem.

If you don’t want to open your phone as it is very risky and your phone is still not working properly then I think you have to do following thing to solve your problem. First make sure that your phone is completely dried out and after that connect the charger with your mobile phone and charge it fully and also check whether is showing the charging indicator or not? If it is not showing then I think there is something wrong with your hardware.

I have referred your problem and someday before my sister is also having the same kind of problem with my phone and after that I have tried so many tricks to solve that but none of the tricks worked for me. Then I have reset the whole mobile and after that mobile will start working again normally. That is why I am suggesting you this trick and I think after doing the mobile reset you will not get any issue with your mobile phone. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

If you want to reset the mobile phone and if you don’t know how to reset the mobile then you have to do these steps to reset the mobile phone. First press the power and home button together and after that leave the home screen button when you see the logo. Now after doing that you have to press the search key and then you will get the option of factory reset. Now select that and after that it will reset the phone. It will also delete the whole data from your mobile phone also.

After reading your post I have tried to open the phone with proper tool but the phone structure is very difficult to understand and I also found it very risky that is why didn’t open the phone. Now after doing that I have also tried start the phone after charging it completely but that idea didn’t worked for me. Then I have reset the mobile phone by following your steps and it has deleted all the data but phone starts for the once only after that it is giving me the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this.

After trying all the above solution if you still facing the same problem and also you are not able to solve the problem by resetting the phone which you have mentioned in above post then I think you have to contact the service center and after that you have to ask about your problem. According to me you will get the proper solution in service center and your mobile phone will start working normally. I hope this information will be helpful to you.