Thread: What are your views on IPad 2?

What are your views on IPad 2?

Hey there is a good news for IPad lovers, new IPad 2 is coming up in a short while i.e this month itself. It has some amazing features such as the new Apple A5 Dual Core chip and it also offers up to 9x more performance along with2 cameras (1 back-facing camera, 1 front facing camera) and it is much thinner with a magnetic case. Hey friends get me your reviews as am planning to purchase the same in a short span of time.

Re: What are your views on IPad 2?

To be fair enough I don’t like Apple until now, let me bring to your notice that their OS locks down but hey its plus point is that you can do what you want and it is pretty stable and virus free. But I would say that it is much better than Galaxy tab and it is much cooler. Truly speaking you would have a nice experience caring it as it is lighter and smarter enough and you could get connected to internet whenever you want.

Yes you should go for it because it has two powerful cores in one. It has A5 chip in it, mean it perform at the double speed and you’ll notice this when you are browsing, watching films, making video calls or playing gaming etc. In the iPad Multitasking is much smoother, apps load quicker and the whole thing is just working better and better. It has 9x times graphics performance which makes it even quicker and helps apps perform enhanced particularly those through video.

Ipad has iOS 4 operating system in it. It is much user friendly as it lets you to browse, read and do everything. It includes all the controlling and every pioneering thing, many times a day. And more interesting is that it has above 65,000 added amazing apps which have been particularly produced in support of iPad. It is extremely secure, constant and responsive, and it’s made to work smoothly through the iPad hardware.So just for the reason that of iOS 4 you be supposed to go for it.

In Ipad 2 Technology is at its best. It has great processor i.e Apple-A5 dual core processor, storage capacity is 16/32/64 GB, Resolution it supports is 1024*768, it also has HDMI support and almost 33% thinner. This are the key features for which you should go for it.Using Ipad is just a fun. You just use your fingers tips to do the whole thing, so every time you do surfing on the web, write email, and run off with all the way through photos is much easier.