Thread: Need advice, Is it worthy to buy Lenovo M70 ?

Need advice, Is it worthy to buy Lenovo M70 ?

Hi, I have a laptop of SFF model and I like them a lot, among them only, I like one of the model called LENOVO M70, thus I have some doubts regarding the specification as it gives me the Core 2 Duo E7500 / 2.93 GHz processor, with 2 GB of RAM, and a simple 160 GB HDD, in my current laptop I have a ATI Radeon HD4600 graphic card, my question is like if suppose I install a new graphic card then can I play the games like witcher 2: assassin of the king and many other? And By the way how is this model, or shall I prefer any other apart from these?

Re: Need advice, Is it worthy to buy Lenovo M70 ?

Yeah this is the best that you have selected, and as the name implies LENOVO, thus you should not worry about the product and their performance, it would always be better, but still my recommendation is different, because I am little bit unsure that whether you can add a new graphic card to it or not. Thus I would like to suggest you that, prefer the one in which you would get the built in graphic, and then you’ll be able to all those games including the mention one.

I would suggest you to have a laptop from the SONY VAIO because in that you’ll get the great graphic acceleration, and as you have mentioned, thus from there it seems you want a laptop for playing games, then this would be better, By the way both the brands are reputed, both of them have their own market, so it would be difficult to decide, but if you concern about the prize then, LENOVO would be better, Sony VAIO has the costly laptop, but regardless of cost you’ll get almost all the things that you are expecting.

See, I would like to recommend you the best gaming laptop from the Alienware but it would be too costly, rather you can have Qosmio X500-Q900S, or HP Envy 17 3D Edition, and along with these you’ll get many more names that you can include in the gaming section, but I would suggest you to make your own configuration, and then choose the brand, otherwise there so many laptops in the market that, after seeing them you’ll surely get confused. And if you are planning to buy a M70 by LENOVO, I would say it is too small, and can probably cause the heating problem afterwards, thus I am completely disagree with the one you have mentioned.

I would suggest to that don’t go with the LENOVO, because I was having one laptop, in which once I got a problem and really the support staff from the LENOVO didn’t help me properly, even after a long chat they pretend like they don’t get our problem, It was just irritating, and now I have the dell, which is too good, I haven’t seen the day I have to call their service center yet. I would recommend you to have the laptop from the dell only, if you are planning to have a gaming laptop, dell also has some product specially made for gaming only.