Thread: Can we still Use Emac for Internet Browsing and Burning Cds?

Can we still Use Emac for Internet Browsing and Burning Cds?

My computer is dead and at this moment I am not able to afford a new system. Hence, as an alternative, an Emac came across my mind. Now, my quesry is that can I make use of Emac merely as a temporary machine. However, I am able to acquire an emac for about 70 bucks. What say friends? Do reply and let me know what should I do. In addition, wishing I get some quick replies as it is important for me. Thanks on a prior notice. Take Care people.

re: Can we still Use Emac for Internet Browsing and Burning Cds?

Hello. I would like to help you out on this one. Basically, on a initial note, I am happy to tell you that with the help of Emac you can still perform activities like Burning CD, as you have mentioned, in fact, I believe you will be glad to hear that you can also browse facebook and other news. However, the negative aspect is that the use is restricted till here only. I am sorry to say that you wouldn't be able to use Emac for youtube or any other internet streaming. Thank You.

My suggestion will be that you should buy a IBM NetVista PC Pent 4 3.0G, 60G HD, Windows XP Pro from the official website of ebay. It will cost you around 50 dollars. I believe it will indeed be a lot enhanced and will without problems run youtube. Nevertheless it does not come along with a monitor, so you would have to use again your old monitor otherwise pickup a cheap one on ebay itself. Hence, on a whole, I believe this alternative is better.

Friends, first of all, thanks a lot for such beautiful replies and options. Also, I did not anticipate such quick answers. I am really blown away. Anyways, coming to the topic, I would like to say that I do not desire to hang around for something off ebay. Also, I am very depressed to hear that there will be no youtube facilities .Also, one more thing I would like to know is that will I be able to access program such as daemon tools, utorrent and alcohol? I have never had a mac

Re: Can we still Use Emac for Internet Browsing and Burning Cds?

I would like to tell you that it depends which edition of eMac it is . I have some knowledge about the 2004 representation . As per my opinion, it appears fine and is supposed to presently be proficient to handle youtube. The programs which you stated in the above post rather seems next to impossible to achieve. Thus, in the end it depends on you if you can manage with some of the options then you should go on.