Thread: Unable to see Bluetooth Headset in control panel in my HP Pavillion

Unable to see Bluetooth Headset in control panel in my HP Pavillion

I owe an HP Pavillion along with the bluetooth abilities, which have worked properly before.I am making use of Windows 7 Home Edition Premium.I have fruitfully paired my bluetooth mouseand bluetooth headset.Although, when I move to the control panel beneath Sound it does not display me the bluetooth headset ,Dell BH200.Inside the Device Manager the bluetooth hands-free audio is displayed inside Sound, video and game controllers.Beneath Bluetooth Radios I observe 2 items: HP Integrated Module along with Bluetooth Wireless Technology and Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator. Each and every of my drivers are latest.The bluetooth headset was functioning appropriately before I reformatted my hardrive and again installed Windows 7. Any help?

Re: Unable to see Bluetooth Headset in control panel in my HP Pavillion

I would like to tell you that you should give an attempt along with 'Automatic Updates' facilitated and the Dell headset associated with it and thus switched on. Along with my printer on Windows 7, I had to perform that in order to search out it's driver as Canon did not make available any . As per my experience, I am making a guess that Canon must have determined that there was no use in case Microsoft were enthusiastic to make available it.

Subsequent to pairing the headset along with a computer, supplementary setup is necessary for it to function appropriately. In ordered to have a desired operating mode you will be required to Right-click the Bluetooth icon inside the system tray and then click Show Bluetooth Devices. After that Click the Audio tab. You will have to follow it up by Clicking Bluetooth Stereo Audio and then click the Connect button. Just the once the association is absolute, the device will display a Connected status.

The microphone on the headset is made possible with configuration; excluding the resonance output is some degree of mono. You will have to Right-click the bluetooth icon icon inside the system tray furthermore click Show Bluetooth Devices. Then you will have to Click the Audio tab. Follow it up by Click Bluetooth Hands Free and click the Connect button. On one occasion the correlation is entire, the device demonstrates a connected status.

If the headset doesn’t power on, push and grasp the power button on the headset in anticipation the blue LED will come into view. In case the blue LED doesn’t light up after few seconds otherwise there will be a flashing red LED, renew the headset. Attach the headset to the Universal Serial Bus port on a computer along with the cable offered with the headset. When charging, the LED on the headset should show a solid red color. When the charging is entire, the LED should turn out green.

My Bluetooth device was productively installed on Windows 7. It shows in the Bluetooth installed windows. It is moreover in Device Manager. It does not come into view in the playback window Sound Devices. That is the window where I identify which is the default sound device. The mere ones which emerge are the inner speakers of my laptop. The Bluetooth device use to materialize. I have pursued each and every of the proposal which have been suggested up to now, although nothing worked.

According to me, I feel that you should contact the technical support authorities and ask them for the help. They will surely guide you in a proper direction and let you know what you should do. In addition, HP has a very good reputation of replying fast to their customers. Hence, rather than trying out extravagant things, my suggestion will be that that you should ask them out the exact scenario. I hope that you will follow what I have told you.