Thread: Looking for Camcorder/Digital Camera for YouTube Videos

Looking for Camcorder/Digital Camera for YouTube Videos

I was looking for in a camcorder for the reason that I would like to start doing several tutorials and put it on top of YouTube. At the moment that's best for you will be using the camcorder or digital camera. I was looking through Best Buy and saw this, I do not know if this is good, but you can tell me. As you can see I'm looking for something good and cheap. Please suggest me the all appropriate camcorder which is available in market I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: Looking for Camcorder/Digital Camera for YouTube Videos

It really depends if you want to shoot high-definition resolution in a HD quality budget without getting a camera similar to what you chose. If you would like to shoot higher quality through standard resolution obtain a digital camera to handle the job. The JVC has chosen to do so in the recording when completely still (stack of books, tripod, no hands), attempting to hold the camera in the video tutorial that has little in the way of stabilization characteristics. As a result, the sensor records every time he did with the cam means use outdoors or in vivo is not practical.

I use a HD Creative Vado me, is pretty good. You can find examples of video recordings on YouTube to get an idea of quality (do not forget to pick up "720" in the resolution options). It's pretty decent cheapish HD camcorder. The Flip Mino HD has a relatively recent review alleged to have solved some problems and I think that adds storage capacity. I expect this information will help you to resolve your uncertainty. Thank you.

Nikon SLR use is nice, but for sub 150, the Coolpix will mourn anyone looking strictly for video. El Vado looked good in the specifications; I know Flip is always trying to change their products with the improvements that can be unnerving because you're never remotely close to being in front of the lineup. How is the recording of a TV? If it capable of to keep the bloom / flood light in the direction of a minimum it possibly will be faultless for their requirements.

If you're recording TV programs that could get away with Panasonic or Sony, but most function you want is the physical focus and a small tripod if you shoot a short distance on. It will keep the video sharp without any blur problems that come into play. Maybe having your DS to the store to check on the progress the way it looks. Nobody should give him trouble about it because it is being used for a specific purpose and few or none of the employees actually have product expertise to guide you.

I have not bought a camera, nevertheless, since I'm waiting for Black Friday. I have not decided up till now. However looking at the Best purchase Holiday Black Friday is not the Canon Power Shot SD1400IS and looks good to me. However I do not be acquainted with anything regarding camera I would like your outlook. There are other cameras there and if you find something more impressive than the Canon please comment. I am waiting for your replies thank you.