Thread: Does Gateway NV53 Laptop have a Remote Control?

Does Gateway NV53 Laptop have a Remote Control?

I hope you have read the title properly so what do you think does this laptop have a remote control? If there is nothing then do let me know if there is any remote control that is compatible with this laptop, please do let me know about it ok? As I was not aware of anything please do show in some good response here. I did look at some of the websites to get some information about the same but I could not find anything so that’s why I have come here.

Re: Does Gateway NV53 Laptop have a Remote Control?

As such there is no remote control for the laptop that you have specified. As such I am very much interested in knowing what do you want to do with the remote control so that’s what I want to say here. I am very much surprised to see such type of questions here so that’s why I want to know it from you all? so please do answer out and also the answer for your question is no. hope I have answered out all the question of yours.

Ok thanks for asking that question with me see what I have to do is only one thing and that is to make use of its subtitle on/off function. Actually the thing is that i watch a lot of foreign DVDs on my laptop, and making the menu options "fix" at "subtitles On" frequently fails and upon that the menus usually recommend using a remote. So that’s what I want to say here hope you have got the necessary answer for your question.

Yes you were correct and I believe the type of remote mentioned would be the TV or multi-device remote or a dedicated DVD player's remote control. Actually there have been some laptops that had their remote controls included. While thinking of that some few HP entertainment laptops comes to mind. Well as such I cannot find anything that is related to the asus for the remote control so this much information I have got for you do look at it and in case if you have any doubt then do let me know about it.

If that is the case then you might look out for the universal remote. However having that can have its pros and also the cons for it so once when you take the universal remote control you will have to make sure that you add the infrared or radio receiver (and software) that are necessary to work with a remote control since your laptop does not have it. So you will have to make the necessary changes in the laptop so if you are ready to do it then make sure that you do it.

Thanks for all the suggestions that you have given here appreciate your efforts for the same so thanks a ton for solving out the queries for me. as such making the necessary changes in the laptop seems to be a very difficult operation for me. So lets see if i can get some changes there so do let me know about it as soon as possible, so thanks for the solutions that you have given here appreciate that you did try to solve out my issue.