Thread: What is cingular unlock policy?

What is cingular unlock policy?

I just got to hear a lot about the cingular unlock policy? Guys let me know what it is exactly since I think it is something related to do with the cellular people and hence I need to know more about it since you all guys must be having enough information on the topic so I think you will be able to answer me out here, so that’s what I am saying here. I did try to get some information from the internet itself? so what do you all think what it is exactly?

Re: What is cingular unlock policy?

Well it is basically the unlock code that you get when you call the service provider and such type of service is only given to the people who have completed their 90 days of service with the particular service provider by the way this is such a old option and I am quite amazed that you were not aware of it at all .so that’s what the necessary information that I had for you so do look at it and I am sure you will be getting the necessary information on that .

Yes it is the unlock code that you will be getting with the service and nothing else and mind you that is the year long old service that I don’t think so it is useable at all it was being provided by the AT&T service provider and hence that would be the perfect solution for you hope you have got the necessary advice on the same. Still if you have some doubts then I would advice you to have a chat with the service provider with the same and they will inform you accordingly.

Yes as the above users said it is a policy which is been implemented by all the AT&T people see they will be taking some time to go with that policy but if you are not a kind of patience person then you can get that unlocking codes from the various websites like cellphoneunlock and cellunlocker. So you can get it from there as well, so that’s my recommended solution for you hope you have got some enough information on it.

Thanks a lot guys for all the information that you have given here and hence appreciate you all for that, I was not knowing about it and hence I just thought of starting this topic here anyways thanks for letting me know about it so appreciate your efforts for the same, anyways I was also not knowing that it is used for unlocking the phone. otherwise I would have not started this topic here. Anyways thanks for letting me know about that as well.