Thread: Why do/don't you buy Apple products?

Why do/don't you buy Apple products?

This is just a informative thread that I have started here I hope everyone would love to answer their questions here I just want to know why people consider apple products and why some hate it I know the main reason is price but still I need to know some other reasons. So can you all please tell me some information on it. I will be happy to hear it from you all so please do respond ok I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Why do/don't you buy Apple products?

According to me the biggest draw is the operating system. I'm not a giant techno guy, but I know a good amount for it, and for me OS X was forever there for me if I had a crisis. I have used equally Mac OS and Windows fairly equally throughout the years, and my vote goes for the OS X it is better for the way it is laid out, organized, looks, and it's easy to use. Frankly, I have not used much of Windows 7 but I have used XP quite a bit it is a good OS. I will also say that the nice looks of Apple products is somewhat of a draw. However, their computers are horribly overpriced for the hardware you get.

The main reason why you cannot quite compare Apple to Microsoft is that Apple is a hardware company and Microsoft is a software company. If Apple was just a software company, things would be very different, because the advantage of having your own hardware to software is that you do not have to program for all possible combinations exist. If Apple had an "open" version of OS X that worked with "PC" components, which is what I would use still doing research on a hackintosh. But, unfortunately, they make all their money on hardware.

I do not buy Apple products because I build my own computer with Windows for a hell of a lot cheaper. I also think the Mac OS very dis-ingenious, it is very difficult for me to use compared to Windows 7 (and I've given a little time for Mac OS and it is not like a problem the lack of familiarity) . There is a case of everything being in places other than Windows, I got used to how the operating system, but after i while just thought 'actually is better on Windows. I also think that Windows is massively more stable than Macs.

Yes even I have to completely agree with the above users apple is a complete hardware company and I think their prices are too high which is really not so much affordable to everyone. Since I never had encountered mac os but I think it is better to stay away from it since I am very much adapted to the windows so I will better not prefer that for me windows xp is the best operating system that I have come across.

Do you know what you are saying see you haven’t used any of the apple products so you have no right of saying anything about the apple products. They are expensive I agreed with that but they are not selling some crap products in them they have some highly distinguished products which make them different, go and try iPad 2 and you will understand the difference here. Microsoft has some limited features to check out which is not the same case in apple.

Thanks for all the response everyone this is what exactly I needed from you all now having given all the suggestion about the topic I think it was enough for you all to get some understanding of the positive points and also the negative points of the products so hope you all liked this thread and thanks a lot for contributing generously for this thread. Which is what i wanted and i got to see exactly that here.