Thread: Tecom MP5 Player

question Tecom MP5 Player

Hi friends
    I have bought Tecom MP5 Player recently.I want to know if it can read .pdf files or not.plz help me.Thx alot.

Re: Tecom MP5 Player

Well actually the pdf file can't read on the MP5 player but it can be if a proper pdf reader is installed on it. Now what i want you to do here is that just use Google and search for the latest Pdf file readers for MP5 players. I am sure that you will get the one which will be compatible with you player and then install it on the same. I hope it will help you solve the issue and if any assistance then you can feel free to post here.

I cannot find any details about your Tecom MP5 Player? Is it a media player, also when you purchased it then didnt this player come with any manual or instruction with it. What about any CD/DVD that has all the software for your mp5 player, didnt you get that as well? I would recommend you to either mail the manufacturer of this product about its support or ask the shop owner from where you bought it some more details.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

After searching for some details about this Tecom MP5 Player product on the net I found that it supports MP4, MP3 Player, Voice Recorder, Photo Browser, E- Book Reader, USB Flash Disk, FM Radio, Support TV-out and also has a High pixel digital DV camera. But no where it was mentioned that it supports PDF files. So it seems that you cannot view PDF documents on this player.