Thread: How to fix a phone if it is not turning on

How to fix a phone if it is not turning on

Hello everyone my phone is not turning on at all so tell me what should I do here? Even I got a new battery for my phone but still that did not prove to be of any good help for me. My phone is not turning on at all, please I need some solutions from your side to sort out this issue here, so I am asking some help from you all so do suggest me something about it I am waiting for your response here.

Re: How to fix a phone if it is not turning on

Well my friend it is time to replace the charger for your phone so that would be the perfect solution for you I think so that’s what I want you all to work on it. May be the Charger who is the culprit here your phone is proper might be some issues there with the charger so make a note of that you can get the charger from the dealer from where you had purchased the cell phone so that’s what I am talking here hope you all have got the necessary suggestion on the topic.

I would advise you to check this link Nokia 5800 phone not turning ON nor charging it will be beneficial for you so that’s what I am saying here, you will get various solutions on what to do in this situation, well many of my friends have tried the solutions that is given in this link and believe me it worked for them. so that’s why I am advising you to do the same and hence look at it. In case you have any other query then do let me know about it.

Well I did have a look at the link and seriously speaking nothing helped for me. so can you suggest me something else for the solutions that’s what I want to say here. So can you all please suggest me something else for the solutions if you have it then please let me know quickly and let me inform you all that my phone is not at all working here for me so can you all please suggest me something else the phone is not at all working.

If that is the case then you must better show your phone to the dealers itself and I think may be the manufactures will have the perfect solution for you so that’s what I want to say here. May be the phone is a faulty piece and hence it is better to get it replaced in case you are not satisfied with the answer then better have a talk with the support staff about the issue they will address you accordingly. So hope you have got the necessary suggestions.

Hey thanks for that yes I did have a talk with the customer support staff about the issue and they said that they will replace the phone for me. So currently i am happy that they have asked me to do that so i am a bit surprised with the decision that they have taken. anyways you all also did gave me some help with the suggestions, so thanks a ton for that. Happy with the outcome here.