Thread: Are you going to buy an Ipad

Are you going to buy an Ipad

Well ipad is one of the good iphones. It has unique features but the only problem it has is it is a bit oversized. Everyone hopes for a good revolution and which also has multi-tasking features as well as power which can run snow leopard. I hope few features which are not involved in all the current phones will be present in the new phones which are going to launch in the next year. Also the biggest advantage of ipad is that it has no flash but flash is a part of web 2.0. So need suggestions on this ipad.

Re: Are you going to buy an Ipad

It is too early to say if it really is an oversized iPod Touch or something else. I agree that it is one tablet of "portable" that runs a full version of Mac OS. But, if they fill some weak points of the iPod Touch / iPhone well sufficient for example, the lack of any way to get something like a Word document by email and then edit the Word document you can read that the Word document but not edit it on an iPhone or iPod Touch. I know, all third "Office" editors like Quickoffice and Documents to go can not access the e-mail attachments, then could to be sufficient "more" than just an iPod Touch for large worthwhile.

I just don’t know whether I buy this phone or not, but it may a little too early to tell, but I can say that the price is going to make it as a bestseller potential. If there was a price close to $ 1000 that many expected, then I think that would be suffered by a large iPod Touch or slightly more than that. The only disadvantage of it is the overweight otherwise it’s a good phone. What do you say guys.

Personally, I can use my IPAD for my trip computer instead of taking my 17"MacBook Pro which has no chance of ever really being used efficiently in coach these days even more my 15" MacBook Pro was kind of useless coach and could also see its use in the house of my browsing and email access without having to carry one of my laptops now I can use my iPod Touch for that, but the screen is a bit small to navigate. I think it’s a good phone for me to use.

If I buy ipad then I would get one with the keyboard stand. I believe it's a mistake to think the iPad in terms of netbooks or laptops. It is surely more than an iPhone or iPod Touch on steroids. I believe we're seeing the early days of a new group that reflects the convergence of information, multimedia, communications and commerce. Of course, the operating system is not there yet, but there will be an upgrade path and simple applications in PC applications like Windows / Mac / Linux, but I see iWork applications are very powerful and the 90% of work to do when you're away from home base. I look forward to build up applications for it that can be used to educate young adults to read and write in a more user friendly. I do not think of it as a team, but as a portal to the age of digital convergence.

At this point, appears to be primarily a consumer-level device, not necessarily bad. However, may limit its appeal. Remains to be seen to what extent can cross in some business related tasks. After all, if you are a traveling business type, you probably going to want to bring your laptop for business matters and to IPAD for fun things. My point is that if you can grip a decent amount of business things which is surely possible with the iWork applications, then you win more extra sales that you might know some business people who travel rate who want to use it as they would use a laptop, but want an easy to use multimedia device.

First, I have no idea how well the iPad will. I suspect that Apple will sell a lot of them, but I'm not going to dominate, such as iPods or lesser degree to the iPhone. But for me personally, it is too early to say whether it will be a complete type, or a moderate success, or even a great success. Note that there were plenty of skeptics about the iPhone and considering that Apple was completely stupid for not allowing third party applications when the iPhone came out. The point is that Apple set in time. Apple will have to see how "fit" in this moment. While Apple can be stubborn, it can also find out from their mistakes sometimes.