Thread: How to read pdf file on Sony prs300

How to read pdf file on Sony prs300

My brother has purchased the Sony prs300 for reading the PDF file. This is very beautiful pdf reader. In size it is small and very slim. I like this pdf reader because it is very portable. I can move anywhere to take it in my pocket. But I have little bit of problem. Because I have not used it too much. That’s why I don’t know it’s function. My brother is also out of station. My problem is that “how to read the pdf file on this ebook reader. Please tell as soon as possible. I hope you will reply very soon.

Re: How to read pdf file on Sony prs300

I would like to tell you about the Sony Ereader. It is caliber manual reality is that PDF is the most horrible input for conversion. The question format are experimenting with larger font size is actually a "feature" – reflow. If you open a PDF file in Adobe Reader and turn reflow on, you find the identical effect. I have little practice in deception with PDF than crop white margins with Adobe Acrobat. This appeared to assist things in my Irex Iliad. With help of this you can read the PDF file. I hope you will be satisfied with my reply.

As I know about this when I used to Mac then I read the pdf very without difficulty so I trust with a Mac you can correct the PDF file to eliminate the margins of what you can do better in portrait mode. An alternative is to read the PDF in landscape mode. Will smash each page in an upper half and lower half but otherwise to preserve the integrity of the original document. As you are realizing PDF files are perfect formats for 6 "screens, particularly technical PDF.

Have you tried to zoom and pan?
    It may not be too comfortable to move a letter size page in a 6 "screen, in fact read the content, but depending on how superior your eyes are, you can capture only 1 / 4 page and then go to page 4 times. If this is too small, increase the level of zoom and move around a little longer. This feature is one of the most important reasons I switched 505-300. If I cannot rearrange the pdf appropriately to a larger font, I utilize the zoom and bread. Since I changed my readers, I have not formatted any of my PDF files.

These proposals are helpful; however the best appears to be not to utilize PDF but to convert to rtf. I currently loaded some text based PDFs onto my PRS-300. The font scaling attribute had NO effect and to utilize the zoom even in landscape and maintain the text readable meant small number of words in observation and frequent panning right, left and down. Add to that the up down left right arrows which it seems must be there when in utilize (and blocking text) and the whole thing is really irritating. It's probable that I am losing something but I don't consider so. Copy and paste into a blank Word document, save it and import it into Reader and life is MUCH easier. It's the one thing about the PRS-300 that has not lived up to my prospects. Do you think Sony propose to enhance the software to hold these file types?