Thread: Samsung Hmxh100 camera Overheated

Samsung Hmxh100 camera Overheated

I bought the Samsung Hmxh100 camera and this is to be the contains the attractive design, comfortable rotating grip, manual shutter speed and aperture controls. The other advanced features also present in this camera and hence it is to be most popular in the user site. Not it creates some issue. This is when I try to shot photos or videos continuous for over 1 hour then it generates overheating problems. Any type of help for solving the trouble is appreciates.

re: Samsung Hmxh100 camera Overheated

I also faced the same kind of trouble and then I emailed the manufacturer of the Camera and mentioning the overheating issue. Then immediately they send the reply. In that reply the mention that this to be the irregular problem. Actually this is not the problem. Whenever this overheating happens then the camera need the idle mode. That is the user need to put this camera into the idle mode this will helps to solve the trouble.

I suggest you to just check that the camera has to be over charged. If this is happens then you need to just be careful that there should not be overcharged this camera. This is the irregular trouble of the camera devices. The configurations of the camera are high and hence the possibility that it generates the heat. Then the user needs to care this thinks at the time of using this camera. This type of precautions helps to solve the trouble.

I also faced the same trouble. Then immediately I contact the store of the camera. The expert of this store initially says that this is not the "fault". They told that it is not the camera issue and this is to be happens because the today’s whether is to be hot and hence the camera generates heat. But I am not convincing that answers and I submit that camera to the store. Then after two days they give me new camera and now there is no error present in that new camera.

Re: Samsung Hmxh100 camera Overheated

The overheating problem of the camera is to be happens because the camera has to be use over its proper range. Every camera has its own capacity and these types of highly configured camera need some idle conditions after continuously working. Then I suggest you to put this camera into the idle condition. This overheating trouble will then be solved from that camera and after some times this trouble is to be removes from the device.