Thread: Why people prefer Tablets more

Why people prefer Tablets more

Hey friends I was wondering why people prefer more for tablets rather than notebooks or computers. Yes, even I like tablets but I don’t think so that they have more functionalities than notebooks. So what you people say about the current tablet rage. Many people are buying tablets now-a-days but I think people who are professional is good for them. Well personally speaking, I am not going to buy tablet until there are more features available in it.

Re: Why people prefer Tablets more

There are many things I can do with a tablet that also can be done with a laptop or netbook. Many of these things can actually do better with the tablet touch screen format. Some things, no heavy lifting as well as word processing and number crunching, are much better done in a full size laptop and not so well done on a netbook, but still better and netbook keyboards are little better than the compressed virtual keyboard on my experience and some are not so good.

For me, the high-end graphics and animations require more precision to the input of a standard mouse can deliver. In this case, the tablet with a stylus is amazing. The good guys are starting to be available for IPAD and Android tablets and may be effective for projects and initial design work. Laptops and netbooks, without monitors are not as useful aids. In fact, a laptop or netbook with touchscreen no sense to me. Thus I would like to have Tablet only.

It seems that the current view of many things such that the tablet is the further step of the laptop in the evolution of personal computing. I suspect it's more than one branch of a next step. In my belief, the post-PC world is far, far away. Now-a-days tablets provide many new features which makes it better than PC’s or laptops like touch screen. Thus I hope that people buy tablets rather than laptops.

I think the pills like IPAD / Xoom / specs are a new class of device that plays with the fingers of the PC, the cloud, entertainment, telecommunications, and more. I doubt that the tablet can or will replace laptops, but the tablet can take a piece of notebook market to do those things for which suited. So much better, it seems unnecessary for me to try to force the specification requirements for laptops , netbooks, desktops on the tablet.

Tablets have a place, and that requests for the finest, this place stand out. For example, I can take a page from Samsung for $ 99, but applications in one or two that I have to work there, do not. Or do not work as expected. I want the tablet for film, video meetings and for using Skype. Also I can watch movies online. At this time, is a great idea with little useful application for me?