Thread: HP Pavillion dv6-1230us is crashing

HP Pavillion dv6-1230us is crashing

I am having HP Pavillion dv6-1230us laptop. Well I have found the laptop of mine is crashing frequently. i am have searched on the Google to find out something useful. But there was nothing which I can use to fix the problem. I am unable to figure out whether there is an issue with the hardware or software of the computer. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: HP Pavillion dv6-1230us is crashing

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem I am suggesting that you should perform a Clean boot on the computer. it would help you find out whether there is an issue with conflict of the service or application which you have installed on the computer. once you have found the program which you are causing the issue you should either update or disable the same. once you have done the same you can boot the computer into normal startup.

I think the issue which you are getting on the computer is happening due to BIOS. So I am suggesting that you should simply visit the official website and look for the latest version of the BIOS. Once you have found the same you should install the same on the system of yours. I am hoping that you will resolve the matter of yours after installing latest version of the BIOS on the system of yours. so try the same and let me know about the results.

Many times I have system crashing is occurring due to out of date drivers. Well l am suggesting that the you should visit the official website of the HP and you should get the latest version of the drivers. Once you have downloaded the same you should install the same on the system of yours. once you have completed with the installation process you should simply reboot the system of yours.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. Well I have done with all the steps which are mentioned over here but did not work for me at all. Finally I have managed to fix the matter of mine after doing clean install of the operating system on the computer of mine. if none of above mentioned solution is not working for you then you should perform a clean install. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

Well let me know whether you are having the service warranty of the product. If your answer is no then I let you know that you should visit the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage. If that is the case then you will not be able to get the benefit of the service warranty because you will void the service warranty after physical damage on the device.