Thread: Blackberry Torch giving error 606 and also not getting connected to the desktop manager

Blackberry Torch giving error 606 and also not getting connected to the desktop manager

I just happened to backup my phone last night and suddenly a problem occurred with it and when the phone restarted again a error message appeared saying "App Error 606" / "Reset" came up and I was confused on what exactly it is. Now even I tried to connect my phone with the desktop meager it was not getting connected at all. So I was a bit surprised by the strange behavior of this phone so that’s why I want to know what are the steps that I should take so that I can bring my phone back to the normal mode. I even don’t mind resetting my phone but it should give me the proper solution that I am looking out. Any help would be great for me.

Re: Blackberry Torch giving error 606 and also not getting connected to the desktop manager

You need to reload the operating system of your phone for that you will require a tool named as blackberry swiss army knife once you install it in your system then connect your phone with the system and then the program will detect your phone then choose the option to wipe your OS , wait for the process to get over now as soon as you have done that restart he phone and then it will give you an application error 507 on your screen. So what that means is that you have wiped out the operating system in your phone now load the operating system back from where you had kept the backup. Remember backup is the most important thing here.

Re: Blackberry Torch giving error 606 and also not getting connected to the desktop manager

Try running your blackberry phone with the safe mode and I think that would be the perfect solution for you. In the safe mode there is no activity of third party applications in the phone and hence it is a very nice way to detect which third party application is giving you such kind of problem, so I hope you must definitely give it a try for this solution so work on them and I am hoping that it will help you till some extent.

Well have you tried updating the operating system of your phone if not then I think you must wake up and update your phone with the latest version of the operating system as soon as possible, you might have not updated your phone properly and hence it is getting succumbed to such kind of problem so in order to stay away from this problem you must be well acquainted with the problem like these and hence to protect it you must update your phone so do follow my suggestion and update your phone with the latest version of the operating system. let’s hope that it will work for you.

See if you are not getting any help from the above given solution then it is better to report this problem to the blackberry people itself, I think they are the best people in this situation to answer out the query for you so that’s what I am saying here do work on the solutions that I have given here and I am sure it will be of good help for you. So that’s what I am saying here. Go ahead and have a talk with them and all the best.

Hey no it worked for me so no need to have a talk with the blackberry people about the concerned issue the BBASK was the best tool that could have come for me and hence I went ahead and installed it in the system so thanks a lot guys for recommending the solution for me I appreciate your efforts for sorting out the issue for me so thanks a ton guys for giving that accurate solution for me you will not believe how relived i am happy with the outcome.