Thread: Error on snaptua

Error on snaptua

I need a little help with snaptua when I want to run some applications appear to me that I do not have access to that is:
    01091000I-you are not allow to access this site
    how to fix this i cant run some app what i want ,
    thanks in advance

i have dapeng t7000 ,dual sim

Re: Error on snaptua

Am unable to understand your exact problem. Snaptu is an application and the error you mentioned appears when we visit any website, right ? So, as per i know, there is no option to visit any webpage from snaptu. So, could you explain whats the problem.

if i want to run something from snaptu something like :nba website or espn, youtube or others applicatons it canot open, but it runs some livescores results

Hello your problem is so wired I never heard any problem like this. Bt still I try to search about this and after search I found that this is happen sometime if the application got corrupted. So I think this application got corrupted so I would like to suggest you to restore this application and try it again. I hope this will help you. Try this and let me know its working or not. And if you found any other solution then please post back here thank you.

Excuse me later post but I have not had time to put post pictures that are poor quality but under each picture write what I write so that you know exactly what it is about here are the links:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/imag0029q.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...mag0030op.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ag0031bgd.jpg/
    on the first link is open and standard applications (I went to nba.com) on the second link says:
    You do not have access rights to this site URL=dmg6.snaptu.com/u/71708707740370099698/0/x
    Status=20(hex)
    than try retry it says secure connection failed,i click on details thats link 3 and it say=1091009I-You are not allow to access this site
    so what should i do?
    plz help me

Can you tell us which phone are you trying to connect to and is your wireless network secure? If yes, then did you enter the WEP or WPA (or whatever security you used) credentials? If not, you'll be connected, but not really, and thus can't browse websites, etc. Make sure that under options, then general properties that your default browser is set to wi-fi browser.

Dapeng T7000 Connecting via GPRS I somehow managed to make the mms settings, so we work to surf the opera

You are saying that you made mms settings all by yourself in your mobile phone? Normally, you need to ask your mobile service provider to send you the mms settings or gprs settings and you need to save the same settins in your mobile phone. I bet that because of some wrong settings you are not able to view some sites. Also as far as I can tell, you are using a china mobile phone which doesnt supports many web pages and its layout, due to which you might be getting problem.