Thread: 21 applications infected in Android Market

21 applications infected in Android Market

Hello, currently I have use Smartphone and it contains the Android 2.2 operating system. This OS holds the Android Market application which is helps to download the suitable application on the Smartphone. Now there is some issue occurred in this application software and the 21 applications contains in this software is to be infected. I don’t know the basic reason behind that but when I try to download this apps then it gives infected error message. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: 21 applications infected in Android Market

I suggest you to download the AVG or Lookout antivirus for doing the scanning process of the Smartphone memory. This Android market application is to be corrupted and hence the issue is present in the mobile. Then I suggest you to choose the one of the antivirus between this two and install it onto the Smartphone. Then scan all the memory as well as applications of the Smartphone and it helps to avoid the virus. It also provides facility to recover the infected applications file.

I also faced the same kind of trouble. In that time when I try to download the application on the Android market then it gives the file infected error message. I think that this is occurred due to the viruses. Then I install the AVG antivirus and scan the application as well as memory of the phone. It helps to remove the unwanted virus form the phone. Then I cheeked whether any malware present in the system or not and if any present then remove it. I do this task using the AVG antivirus.

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of trouble and I never use any antivirus to solve this trouble. I think this the software problem and hence I uninstall this application. Then after doing this task I have done the reboot operations of the tablet PC. Then I do the new fresh installation procedure of the application. This application helps to avoid such infected files of the application and now there is not any trouble present in this application.

I suggest you to use the resetting task to avoid such error. Then you can use the step by step process for performing these operations. First go to the Home screen then hit the Menu options. It gives the tap setting click on that and then click the Security options. Then you need to click the factory data reset option. In that factory data reset screen tap reset phone and then hit the erase everything. It will set the setting by default. Then the application infection is to be solved from the system.

I have also faced the similar trouble and initially I try to do the reset operation but it doesn’t help to solve the trouble. Then I use the antivirus and try to remove the virus of the system but it can’t helpful. After that finally I use the cache memory clear option and then remove the unnecessary data of the phone. I do this and then remove the temporary file of the phone. Surprisingly it works and it helps to solve the trouble.