Thread: Unable to Troubleshooting Sideload Wonder Machine for Windows

Unable to Troubleshooting Sideload Wonder Machine for Windows

I have installed Windows XP on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed Slide Wonder Machine on the computer of mine. I have found that this particular software is not working at all. I am unable to figure how to troubleshoot this particular issue. Let me know whether you are having any specific solution to fix the matter of mine. any help to solve the matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to Troubleshooting Sideload Wonder Machine for Windows

Well you have to see that SWM is installed at the specific location. You have to see that the SWM folder is placed at the top level into the C drive. You need to run the same from the downloaded file. Some computers I have seen that it is blocking the download files from the internet. Well you need to right click on the each folder of the AC_ SWM folder and click on the unblock folder which is available into the Properties . you might need to run Path Diagnostic on the computer to fix the matter of yours.

You should know that this particular software would work appropriately if you have installed ADB driver. It means Android Debug Bridge. This particular issue is not associated with the SWM. All the program which are running on the Windows based platform would need a driver to be installed. You can get the driver from the manufacturer of the phone of yours. you have to also double check the method which you have used to connect the phone of yours with the computer. you should not connect the phone of yours into mass storage mode.

You can use USB debugging to get rid out from the problem. You should tap on the Menu and go for Settings and go for Applications and go for Development. Now you should enable the USB debugging. You have to click on the Diagnostic button and simply run the USB diagnostic program. A small routine would run on the computer and it would display the serial number if everything is perfect on the computer of yours.

Let me know whether you are getting any unhandled exception on the computer of yours. if your answer is yes then I am sure that it is happening due to .net framework. Well you need to download the .Net framework of version of 4.0. you can get the same from the official website of the Microsoft. You have to see that you have installed the software without having any error on the computer. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

In the system of yours you will not be able to get the system/bin/pm. You have to be rooted and use the below mentioned thing to solve the matter.
    Code:
    adb pull /system/bin/pm C:\wherever\you\want\to\save\it.
    adb pull /system/bin/am C:\wherever\you\want\to\save\it.
    You should mount on the system and simply move to the /system/bin/.