Thread: Some applications missing in Android Market 2.2

Some applications missing in Android Market 2.2

Recently I updated the Android market 2.2 version and then I seem that the application present in the android market is very limited. I don’t know the basic reason but I think this version is already provides this facility and hence the issue is occurred. Whenever I try to find some application then this software pops up the "The requested item could not be found" error message. The other apps are all there on my phone and working properly. I need help to solve this trouble.

Re: Some applications missing in Android Market 2.2

I am having the same issue. At the time of installation of the android market, it gives the list of "My Apps" in the Market. This list contains number of application. Then when I try to access this apps the I t gives the same type of error. I realized that this application has to be capable of the limited apps and it will not provide the facility to download all the apps. After reading some article I understand the issue. Then I have cleared the Market App cache, cleared data. Then also do the uninstalled process of the Market update and try to reload it again. Then this error is to be solved from the phone system. I suggest you to do this task.

I also done the same process and I must tell you that this process is not working. Then I read somewhere that the application necessary to use the Odin without wipe updates from EB13 to EC05. Then I do this task and it helps to solve the trouble. I suggest you to do this similar task and I think it works without extra trouble. This is the special technique which helps to increase the capacity of the application. Normally user doesn’t understand the basic reason behind this but it always work to solve the trouble.

I also faced the similar issue in the Android market 2.2 application software of the Google. When I try to access the "My Apps" in the Market and after click on these apps then it gives "The requested item could not be found". I noticed that it doesn't happen with all application but I need to increase its capacity. Then I use the update policy and I do this task. Now the number of apps in the android market is to be increased and it doesn’t create any issue.

I suggest you to update the android market from 2.2 versions to the 2.2.6 version. This update policy helps you to solve the trouble. This is to be the most natural facility which helps to solve the trouble. This is to be the special treatment and I think the inbuilt facility present in the application. You need to find that inbuilt update facility and then try to update the application. Then I suggest you to do this task and it helps to solve the trouble.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and I did not know the basic reason behind this. Then I try to update this application but it not works and it gives the same "The requested item could not be found" error message. Then I decided to uninstall this application and use some other alternative application. Then I do this and install the Amazon AppStore. This is the most helpful application software which is provides the facility to solve this trouble.